Epi.

Fast forward 5 years.. 

"Mommy! I lost my shoe!" A cute dressed up girl pouted, walking over to her mother.

"I saw it by your closet, are you sure you searched everywhere?" Wooyoung asked, fixing her bow.

"Mm..." Ara grinned, and Wooyoung smiled.

"See? Go look again, I'm sure it's there."

Ara giggled before turning around and running off into her bedroom. Wooyoung smiled before turning back to his mirror, fixing up his makeup a bit.

He wore light makeup, he wanted to go natural. His hair had been slightly curled, and styled.

Just as he stood up, San walked over to him and snaked his arms around Wooyoung.

"Almost ready?"

"Mhm, let me just get my bag." Wooyoung chuckled, turning around and giving San and peck. "Is Mun all ready?"

"He's been sitting on the couch for a bit." San raised an eyebrow, "kept saying Ara was taking forever."

Wooyoung giggled, "She had trouble finding her shoes, it's alright."

San smiled before leaning down and letting their foreheads touch. "I love you."

"So sudden?" Wooyoung teased, his arms around the  said males neck.

"You're not gonna say it back?" San sulked, pouting lightly.

"I love you too," Wooyoung replied, "now stop sulking. We have a reservation to attend."

Wooyoung winked at him before pulling away. "Get Ara and Mun in the car, I'll be out shortly."

"Okay." San said before leaving their shared room.

"Ara, Mun! Lets go!" Wooyoung could hear the middle called.

As he quickly grabbed his bag and other belongings before he made his way out.

"Alrighty babes, let's break the news to him." Wooyoung chatted with himself as he grabbed a small blue box and hid it in his bag. 

——

"We're here!"

"Food!"

Wooyoung chuckled, before unbuckling his seat belt. He then got out of his side of the car and went to get the kids out.

He carefully helped Ara out of her seat while San helped Mun.

Altogether, they walked into the Restaurant. Entering through the doors, they were met with chatter.

"Hi! How could I help you?" A waiter asked.

"Hello, I made a reservation for Choi San." San greeted.

"For four?"

"Yes." San nodded.

"Right this way, everything is all set for you." The waiter led them to a quieter place.

"Thank you." San said as they reached the place and before the waiter left.

The family took their seats and looked at the menus.

"Mmm... daddy, can I get my favorite?"

"Your favorite? You want bulgogi?"

Mun nodded. "I really want some!" His eyes sparkled.

"Okay, we'll get that for you." San smiled, his dimples popped out.

"Ara, what about you?"

"I want...dumplings!" Ara pointed at the picture on the menu, "and I want gimbap."

"Okay, and what about you babe?" San asked.

"I'll just take Jajangmyeon." Wooyoung nodded, closing the menu book.

San nodded before calling the waitress over. Once he placed all their orders and the food arrived, they four began to eat and talk.

"Daddy, can we get dessert?" Ara asked, as wooyoung wiped her mouth.

"Mhm, sure. What did you want?"

"I want strawberry cake!"

"Mun, do you want anything?"

"Can I get ice cream?" Mun asked, his eyes wide with excitement.

"What flavor, baby?"

"Mm... mint chocolate!"

"Okay, I'll go get some. Woo, did you want anything?"

"I'll just share with Ara." Wooyoung answered.

"Okay!" San said before going to get the dessert.

"Mommy, what's this?" Mun caught something on the table.

Wooyoung looked over and smiled, "it's for daddy. a surprise for him."

"Can I see?"

"No, not yet. We have to wait until he comes back." Wooyoung shook his head.

"Aw, okay." Mun set the box down before going back to play with Ara.

Once San returned, he gave each of them their dessert before sitting down again.

Wooyoung quietly slid the box over to San, "here, I got this for you."

San sallowed his dessert before looking at the younger, "what's this?"

He grabbed the item and looked at it.

"Open it." Wooyoung had a cheeky grin on.

"Mm." San hummed before opening the box. He gasped and quickly closed it.

He looked at the younger with excitement im his eyes, "are you lying?"

"No!" Wooyoung giggled.

San then opened it again, taking it out this time. The two lines on the test said everything.

"Oh my god!! Ara, Mun! You guys are getting another sibling!" San explained to them with excitement.

"Really?!"

"A baby!"

Wooyoung chuckled and kissed both their foreheads.
"I have a picture!" He said before rummaging into his bag. Wooyoung then pulled out medium sized envelope and took the pictures out.

"Here, that's your sibling." He pointed at the small white blob.

"That doesn't look like a baby." Mun said in confusion. He tilted his head and looked at his father.

"Daddy, why isn't their a baby?"

"Because the baby has to grow! Like you and Ara did in mommy's stomach. It takes time." San explained, ruffling his sons hair.

"And soon, you guys will be able to see the baby." Wooyoung added.

"Hehe." Ara giggled, "mommy, I love you!"

"Aw, I love you too, princess."

"Mommy, I love you too!" Mun jumped in, hugging wooyoung.

"Oh! I love you too, Mun." Wooyoung hugged him back.

"I'm really happy, woo. We're making our family grow." San looked at the younger with love.

Wooyoung smiled, "all thanks to our parents.."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Wooyoung replied before San pecked his lips.

"Just as before, you're stuck with me. I'm stuck with you."

——

THE END.

AHHHHHHH. It's officially over!! 😭😭😭

Thank you so much for supporting me and reading my book; although it's so confusing and all 😅

I appreciate everyone for reading my books, I hope and is looking forward to seeing you guys in my new books!