Chapter 5:Moving in pt.2

San's P.O.V
By Today is the day. Wooyoung moves in. Me and my dad are on our way there. My dad set some rules for me.

•no sleeping together until the wedding.
•Be nice to him
•Help him around
Yeah-
I rolled my eyes as I read it.

*time pass.. AGAIN- your A/N is lazy here... I WILL ADD MORE DETAILS.. in the future of this book.*

We arrived at their house. My dad greeted Mr.Jung first. Then I did. We all sat down in the living. Wooyoung then entered after with his friends. He sat down next to his parents.

"Hello."-Wooyoung.

"Hi."-I said back.
I noticed the others. Hongjoong, Seonghwa's husband. Yunho, Mingi's boyfriend, and Yeosang, Jongho's boyfriend.

"Hey guys."-I said.
"Hey."-Hongjoong said as he waved.
"Hi."-Yunho said.
"Hey."-Yeosang said.

After that we all went silence. Until Mr.Jung spoke.

"So, Wooyoung. Are you ready?"

"Yea.."-Wooyoung said.

"San, Mingi and Yeosang, help Wooyoung carry his boxes and Hongjoong carry little, and not too heavy items. Okay?"-Mrs.Jung said.

"Okay."-Hongjoong said as he smiled.
I knew he was pregnant so I didn't bother to ask why. Seonghwa told me. I followed Wooyoung, Yunho and Yeosang. Once I entered their room, each one of us grabbed a box and headed downstairs. I made sure to watch were I was going to not slip. We made it downstairs and my dad gestured us to take it out to the car. Which we did. We repeated that step until everything Wooyoung packed was in the car. We stayed for a while before leaving.

"Well, this is it. Goodbye my Son."-Mr.Jung said.

"Wooyoung-ah, be nice okay?"-Mrs.Jung said.
I saw Wooyoung nod.

"Goodbye Mrs. and Mr. Jung."-I said as I bowed to them.

"See you soon, Heesung."-Mr.Chou said.

With that we left, this time with Wooyoung. I sat next to him since my dad would have forced me too. We were now heading to my house.

Wooyoung's P.O.V
I bid my goodbyes to my friends and to my parents. I entered San their car and looked out the window. San sat next to me. We started leaving. I waved goodbye to them and then faced forward. I saw San look at me a couple times during the ride. 'I'm in love~'(A/N:Also- stream inception if you haven't. I'm listening to it right now-EvErYdAy AnD nIgHt iM gOnNa cHaSe yOu~ okay I'll stop.) I thought. I stopped thinking of San and looked out the window. I looked at my phone, 20 minutes had passed, I believe we still had about 20-30 more minutes, so I decided to take a nap.

San's P.O.V
I look over to see Wooyoung sleeping. He must have been tired of carrying the boxes. I smiled a bit and looked away. I put headphones on and turned in music. I sat like that listening to music for 20 minutes. We got home around 3:00. Since my dad left us in the car to get maids, I had to wake up Wooyoung.