Epilogue

*Harry*

"Harry! Ha—Harry! Stop it!" Sophia giggled. My hands pulled her squishy frame even more into me. "Harry, you have work." I kissed at her face and squeezed her butt.

"Say it." I growled. She whimpered but then giggled again, already losing her breath.

"That is so vulgar, babe!"

"Say it," I pressed my strong thumbs against her pelvis and she whimpered again, her eyes rolling backwards. "Say it or I'll—"

"What?" She cut me off. I looked her in the eye. Her cheeks were flushed and her breathing was uneven.

"I'll make you immobile for days."

She moaned as she squeezed her thick thighs together. I crept my hand into her pants and she clutched my shoulders. She bit her lip as my hand wandered. I sucked at her neck smirking at all the other hickies already decorating her pale skin. She was practically a leopard.

"Har—"

"Say it, my love."

She sucked in a breath as my actions became more disturbing to an innocent mind.

"Oh, daddy, don't stop!" She gasped. I devilishly smiled and let her go. She backed up to the kitchen wall breathing heavily, looking hot and sexy and ready to make love.

"Alright, I have work." I turned but she grabbed me by the collar.

"Oh no you don't, you are not riling me up like that then just leaving me a wet mess." She dragged me up the stairs then threw me on the bed, calling me the name I so desired to hear from her childish lips.

We were at it like animals until a cry came from the nursery. Yep, my second marriage has lasted so far for more than a year, unlike my first one which only lasted six months.

"Blake needs me." Sophia said, getting off me. I pulled her back down.

"I need you more."

"I can't satisfy both my babies at once." She smirked. I rolled our bodies to where I was on top and kept at it. I was not ready to stop. I needed more. "Baby you're gonna make me pregnant again if you keep at it like this."

I lowered myself and kissed her chest as I squeezed her breast. "Fine by me, I'd love for another little you." Our son Blake was practically a complete copy of Sophia. He had bright blond hair and chocolate eyes. He was already eight months old and acting like his mother. I loved them both to death.

"Then I'll get off the pill starting today."

I snogged her face off, unable to control my manly urges. Blake's little whimpers were drowned out by his mother's moaning.

I hit my peak then collapsed on top of her. "How was that?" I asked, breathless. She smiled as she tried to catch her breath.

"Heavenly."

"Okay, I have to go to work." I got off her and fixed my clothes. I left the room and went to the nursery. Black wasn't crying but just whispering every few seconds. I picked him up out of the crib and cradled him in my arms. Sophia soon came into the room and took my son from me. I kissed the both of them then went to work.

Business was thriving. I could just see myself being a billionaire in the next few years. I couldn't have done it without Sophia's support. She's a little more interested in the business than Josie ever was.

Speaking of Josie. She's a singer now. She actually resides here in Washington married to Ryan. She gave birth to a beautiful strawberry blond boy who she named Andy. It really suited him.