Trust

*Josie*

My hands rested on my round belly as I looked out the window of the airplane. The thought of why I was flying right now over the country had my breathing quicken.

In. Out. In. Out. I chanted in my head as I tried to steady my breath.

It's been 6 weeks since Harry and I saw each other. The baby will be due in two.

Crazy how fast time flies. Never before had I thought my life would drastically change in little less than a year.

I got pregnant, broke up with my boyfriend, married a millionaire, was a millionaire myself, got my chance at music, divorced the man I married, engaged myself to my ex-boyfriend, and will be married once this baby boy is born.

Yeah, a lot has happened, and it hasn't even been a full year.

I was a bit hesitant to answer Harry's call but I did. I didn't know what to expect. He began and asked if I wanted to come down and grab my things from the house. Or he could just send me my things. I admitted that everything in that house of ours was his. He said nonsense and that it was my payment and end of the deal for posing as his wife for so long.

Is that how he sees our relationship? I know he loved me, have I really broken him? Is this how he has gotten over me? By lying to himself that I was nothing but another business deal?

He said there was someone he wanted me to meet and I decided that it would be a good thing to help him move on if I came and probably give him closure.

So now I am on an airplane barely able to contain my fast beating heart.

I flew across the country and took in a deep breath when I saw Harry's black car parked outside of the airport in Seattle.

He was leaning against the vehicle and pushed off of it when he saw me coming towards him.

He smiled and I kindly smiled in return. "Hi, Josie!" I didn't know what to do or say but Harry seemed to, and that really made me relieved.

My ex-husband hugged me and I hugged him back with a, "Hi, Harry." We broke the hug making me glad he didn't linger. He opened the door and I climbed in.

He got my bags then we were off to the mansion. The drive was silent and I looked out the window the whole time realizing that I kind of missed the green city.

Harry soon pulled into the driveway of the mansion and I also realized I missed the house, too. I'll admit, I kind of liked it more in Seattle than in New York City. I could probably convince Ryan to move here, of course far from Harry and Robinson Incorporation.

"Sophia has been a big help in gettin the house ready for you. I can't wait for the two of you to meet." He seemed happy as we both climbed out of the car. He grabbed my bags but before he could lead us inside, I grabbed hold of his arm and he turned towards me.

"Please," I began, "tell me you didn't bring her here to make me jealous." He touched my hand on his arm and smiled.

"I really like this girl, Josie. She's really helped me through this whole thing. I'm sorry if it feels as though I am trying to spite you in any way." I smiled in return and nodded my head, withdrawing my hand from his arm.