First Trip Together

*Harry*

I awoke to the smell of something delicious. I rolled over on the bed and found no wife beside me. I rolled onto her side of the bed and took in her sweet aroma. That strong strawberry shampoo and apparently body wash she loved to use.

I smiled and sighed into the fluffy pillows. I cupped her pillow into my arms and just wanted to be left here forever.

"Waky waky sleepy head." I groaned at the sound of her beautiful voice while also allowing a smile to grow. I felt her small hands wrap around me then roll me over onto my back to face her. She was sitting on the bed and beaming that lovely smile of hers  at me. Her hair was down and flowing like a waterfall over her shoulders. She wore an old shirt and booty pajama shorts. "I made you breakfast." She giggled as she split her legs over me. I was now all tangled in the sheets and never wanted to be untangled.

I smirked as Josie grabbed one of my hands and began kissing at it. I placed my other hand behind my head and just hummed at my wife's sweet love and care.

"How'd you sleep, my love?" She asked, still kissing at my palm and knuckles.

"Wonderfully. There was a beautiful woman beside me all night long."

"Mmm, what made it so wonderful being beside her?" Josie placed my hand against her round cheek and I couldn't help but stroke her soft skin.

"I don't remember. Maybe you can remind me," Josie leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

"Eat some breakfast first. Then maybe I'll try and help you remember." I pulled her close and kissed her.

"Daddy's hungry now. And not for food, baby." She drew in a breath and I knew I had her where I wanted her.

At the moment, nothing mattered. It was just Josie and I and our bed. Her straddling my lap. Her belly pressed against mine. Her lips dancing along mine. My fingers tangled in her golden hair. Her hands gripping my shoulders.

"Harry," Josie breathed heavily as I kissed at her neck and my hands wandered to forbidden places. "Oh my—Harry! What about work?"

"I need to work on you." I quickly answered. I had my wife panting and moaning and screaming my name for what felt like forever. It was music to my ears.

I got up out of the bed as she was paralyzed with pleasure tangled in the sheets of the mattress. I smirked at my job well done and went to my closet in my birthday suit.

I dressed into my usual black slacks, white dress shirt, and suspenders.

"You can expect me home around six tonight." I said as I buttoned the ends of my cuffs. Josie moaned.

"I want to see you earlier than six, baby."

I smiled and walked out the door. I found breakfast a bit cold on a plate on the counter and took a few bites before leaving to work.

Once at the office, Liza found me and told me how the last week of fooling around with Josie was really taking time away from important work I needed to focus on. But I honestly couldn't care. I had Josie. I had a woman who wanted to love me the rest of our lives. Nothing else mattered.

"New York?" I asked as Liza later on explained how she assigned a meeting in New York with a potential client.

"I thought we could branch out. I know you want to focus on just west cost and Asian countries but I thought we could slowly get you to the East of the country."

I shrugged. "Good thinking. I mean, I wasn't really planning on attacking the east coast for a few more years. Not until I had Mexico, but ... New York actually sounds fun."