Jealous Husband

*Harry*

I woke up to the most beautiful woman in the world beside me. I looked at the alarm clock on the side of the bed and cursed under my breath. I jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. Josie was sound asleep. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down a little love note. Then I left for work.

When I got to the office, Liza was by my side going over my schedule for the day. I had a lot of meetings today, one of those meetings was with Mr. Halliday.

I got a text from Josie two hours later saying she loved me. That made my day. Meeting after meeting I went to throughout my morning. I even had to leave some early just to catch another before it started. I didn't have time to text Josie back and I prayed she would understand. She asked if she could come for lunch and I quickly sent a simple yes.

But I was busy at lunch as well.

"Mrs. Robinson is waiting in your office." Liza notified me during a meeting. I nodded my head then turned my attention to the lecture being given. Don't let love distract you. Don't let love distract you. Don't let love distract you! My mantra over the past three days. It's been six days since I confessed to Josie. And I'm already slacking. Taking two days off in one week was not exactly the best idea. Of course I'm not going to tell her that.

Once I was done I quickly slipped on over to my office. When I entered, I found Josie sitting in my chair reading a magazine. When she saw me she jumped out of the seat and came over to me. I hugged her and kissed her head.

"Are you busy today?" I nodded. "Can you have lunch?" She asked hopefully.

"No, sorry. I have a meeting in a few minutes." She looked out the window at the rainy weather. Then her eyes lit up.

"Let me give you a treat before I go then."

*****

I kept shifting in my seat as the memory of earlier wouldn't leave my head. Josie gave me a blow job. I had never looked into one so I didn't know what she wanted to do at first when she suggested it. She quickly finished promising to give me more if I come home early. This only added to the plate of distractions.

She said that she had a recording session downstairs so I knew she was still in the building. I went to my lunch meeting then another after that. I soon had my meeting with Halliday and we talked about his accounts.

"How are things with you and your wife, Josie?" He asked at the end of the meeting.

"Things are great." Nodded.

"I know you two aren't exactly social, well, at least you aren't. I've never seen you at a ball or gala or share dinner. But I wanted to know if you two would come to the Valentine ball."

Josie's never been to a ball. She's bought all those pretty dresses. And if she doesn't want to wear those dresses then I'll just buy her new ones.

"Sure." I said.

"Great!" Mr. Halliday left and I went to my office. I did some paper work until I got a text from Josie. She was out eating with the record men, again. About a week ago I thought she wasn't interested in me because she was hanging out with other men. But we love each other. Why would she be going out to lunch with other men?! But she notified me. An hour later, I had a meeting with one of my pop singers. I was on the recording studio floor. I just finished up my meeting when I heard giggling and laughter flood the front entrance. I walked out of the meeting room and found my wife having fun with other men.