A Second Engagement

*Josie*

I slept a little longer while Harry was gone but ended up sleeping half the day. I quickly took a shower, put on makeup, and dressed in jeans and a blouse with a red leather jacket. I put on Adida walking shoes then did my hair up into a pony tale. I wasn't that hungry today so I didn't bother making a second breakfast. I grabbed my purse and went to the Robinson Incorporation Building.

There is something about standing right outside the beautiful, tall building when you are part of owning it. Though I didn't build it up with Harry, I felt like a co-signed partner in it all. Every time I looked at the tall skyscraper, I knew that I wanted to dedicate myself to the company, to Harry, and to our children the rest of my life.

I walked into the building and went to the record label floor.

After recording the last song on the album, I texted Harry to meet me at the cafeteria.

"How did the last recording go?"

"Good, I think." Harry bit into his BLT sandwich and I was already done.

"Can I get you anything else?" Harry asked with a full mouth. I shook my head.

"No, I need to start controlling my weight. A woman is only supposed to gain like twenty-five pounds during pregnancy and I've already gained like twenty. With the way I'm eating I'll most definitely gain thirty by the end of it." Harry just nodded. "Hopefully I can lose this weight after the baby."

"I bet you'll look just fine after the baby."

"Well, I want to look good for you." I placed my hands under my chin and did a cutesy smile.

"You already are cute." Harry smiled. I booped his nose and he scrunched it up.

"I know." I felt stares but I didn't care.

"Do you want to stay the rest of the day?"

"What? Really?" Harry nodded.

"I'd like the company. But seriously, just sit in my room with me." I nodded sarcastically acting like he was trying to be serious.

Once he finished his food, we went to the elevator holding hands.

"We should go on a date." I said.

"Where do you want to go?" I shrugged.

"I actually kind of want to wait till I'm skinny again."

"I can take you anytime now and anywhere if you like." I smiled at him and the elevator doors opened.

There was no one inside. We stepped in and Harry pressed the button for the highest floor of the Robinson Inc. Building. Right when the elevator doors closed, Harry pounced on me. In the middle of the moving contraption, Harry held my face and kissed me like it was going to be our last. The elevator doors opened and in a second, Harry was regularly standing beside me. I was breathing hard as he tugged on his shirt to get any wrinkles out. Someone stepped inside the elevator with us and didn't leave until we did. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into his office. Eyes were all on us but my husband didn't care. Once we got to his private room, he shut the door and locked it. He grabbed my head like he had earlier and attacked my lips with his.

"I love you so much," he said breathlessly. "Man, do I love you." I tugged his shirt then slid my hands around his waist. My fingers messed with his belt buckle then his pants buckle and zipper.

"Oh, Harry. Baby." I whimpered and moaned after Harry slipped my pants down.

"We have to be quiet, Sweetheart. They'll hear your pleasures. Which are only for my ears, no one else's." I nodded and bit my lip. "That's my girl." I nodded again, hanging my head back.