We Just Don't Belong Together

*Elizabeth*

Below my hand was Harry's chest. His smooth, white chest. Ribs were visible but that didn't matter to me. My hand was on his chest.

Under my head was Harry's arm. His sticky, pale arm. There were no muscles but that didn't bother me. My head was on his arm.

Beneath my knee was Harry's thigh. His hard, milky thigh. Though it was thin, it didn't upset me. My knee was on his thigh.

Harry stirred and looked over at me. The light peeking through the curtains of the bedroom catching his handsome face.

My boss smiled at me then twirled a strand of my brown hair in his long fingers. His other hand reached across his stomach and rubbed up and down my side. Then he rolled on top of me and kissed my neck. I gripped the skin on his back and craved the sensation running through me. My back arched and Harry got fully on top of me. Our bodies were tangled in the covers as they became one.

Last night was amazing, and even now was beyond amazing. I was so happy that he was the one to take my virginity. I've wanted it to be him for the longest time.

I kissed and bit at his skin as we reached our highs. I couldn't believe that this was really happening.

I didn't ever want us to stop.

Harry rolled off me and held me weakly close to him. He kissed at my chest and my arms.

"You're all sweaty, Liza," he said. His British accent was making me hot. The way he said my name in that sexy tone of his. I didn't know if I would ever be able to walk again after spending a night with Mr. Robinson. "When is that meeting?"

"What meeting?" I breathed through the ecstasy coursing in my veins. He smirked that sexy smirk of his.

"I think it was nine? You said." My eyes widened and I sat up.

"Oh!" I began to scramble out of bed but immediately crumpled back onto it.

"Sore?" I nodded. "Sorry." I shook my head.

"No, thank you. Last night ... was amazing." Harry got out of bed and helped balance me to my clothes. Once he was dressed, he led me to my room where I dressed into another pant suit.

"Why have you begun to wear pants?" Harry asked with a scrunch of his nose.

"Oh," I shrugged. "Josie actually bought me a few when she was shopping a few months ago. I just decided to wear them for this trip."

Harry looked away and took in a deep breath, his eyes losing the mischievousness he had been looking at me with.

He pulled out his phone and showed me the text Josie sent. "I don't know what to do, Liza. You love me, Josie loves me, I love Josie." Ouch.

I tried not to focus on his words and instead on my clothes. I didn't know what to think. Just because Harry and I slept together last night didn't mean everything would be cupcakes and rainbows for me the next day! Josie and Harry are still married. Did he think I was just angry sex. Break sex?

"Harry," I began," he looked at me. "Last night ... for me ... that wasn't just some hook up." I folded my arms and avoided his eyes. I felt tears coming. "I confessed I love you and you just— ... you just used me." I grabbed my iPad notepad and pushed past Harry. He followed silently behind me to the elevator and avoid conversing all the way to the lobby. We checked out then waited for the limo. Once we were in, I sat as far away as I could from him.