New York

*Harry*

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up late at night working. Josie was asleep. She thought I was laying next to her but as soon as I heard her breathing even out, I climbed out of bed and went to my office. I had a lot of paper work I had to get done. Worrying about her and the baby has made me want to be around her always but I need to stop neglecting my job.

I had another trip coming up. This trip was to Singapore. I would be gone for five days. I still hadn't told Josie and I was leaving in two days. I'm such a bad husband.

"Harry?" I turned in my desk and smiled at my sleepy wife. She was wearing a silky nightgown along with a silky robe. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were half open. She had her hand on her bloated belly of nineteen weeks of pregnancy. Time was flying, and soon, our baby boy would be here. Yep. We are having a boy.

"What are you doing up?" I ask, I hold my hand out and she drags her feet towards me.

"I woke up to go to the bathroom and you weren't there coddling me." She sat down on my lap and I hugged her loosely to my chest.

I kissed her crown then said, "I just have some paperwork to do." She nodded then looked down at her round stomach.

"Daddy's working hard, so stop being mad." She patted the hard skin and I chuckled.

"Baby giving you a hard time?"

"He keeps growling." I placed my hand on her stomach. Then I frowned.

"Josie, I have to tell you something." She gave me her attention, a little more awake now than she was upon entering my office.

"What is it?"

"I have to leave ... to Singapore, on Thursday. I'm sorry." The strawberry blond in my arms laid her head on my shoulder.

"For how long?" She's so understanding. This is why I love her.

"Only five days."

"Only? Babe, that's still a long time."

"I'll be back before you know it." I kissed her nose. We sat for a minute or two like this until she sat up.

"Can I go visit my dad?"

"Josie," I chuckle, "I'm not a dictator over you. You can go and leave whenever you want to wherever you like. But you need to tell me first."

"Okay, then: while you are gone, I think it would be a good idea for me to go and visit my dad in New York."

"Much better."

"Now, can I use your credit card?" I chuckle once more.

"Josie, sweetheart, you're the wife of a love sick millionaire. You could be after my money and I would still love you with all my heart. Buy whatever you want. Think of it as my treat to you." I kiss her and our kiss lingers. Then it lingers longer. Josie presses her belly against me.

"Come ... to bed ... " Josie moaned into my mouth. I nodded and picked my heavy wife up. Our room was only a room away. So her short and stout body wasn't too much for me. I laid her gently on the bed then undid her robe. I slithered on top of her and pressed myself against her. She moaned and my body only heated up more. I was turned on, bad.

I rolled off of her after doing the deed and was breathing hard. She and I hadn't had sex in two weeks. I don't even want to know what it will be like when she gets further along in her pregnancy. She probably won't want to have sex during her last trimester. Gosh I hope not.

I roll over and place my hand over her. I kiss at her cheek but stop when I don't see her looking back at me or even breathing as hard as me. She's asleep. I chuckled and I moved a few strands of blond hair from her face.