Treating Harry

*Josie*

I ran my hand over my twenty-seven week pregnant belly.

It's been a two weeks since Harry's mom came to visit and we announced to the world our true love story. Well, accept the fact that Harry and I made a semi contract.

It really wasn't a contract. We really are married.

And I'm glad.

My belly was huge, and I wasn't even into the third trimester yet. It poked out further than my boobs, which have also grown, and it was beginning to cover my feet. I was also having a harder time getting up from couches and chairs and the bed.

Harry's been distant these past two weeks. I absolutely hate it. We were doing so well until his mom came. He doesn't talk about it and it's really getting to me. I hate it.

As I rubbed my hand over my belly in front of a mirror while wearing a pair of sweats and a tank, I watched my husband shift around on the bed behind me. I smiled and decided to give him some love.

I scurried over to the bedside and sat down on the covers. I kissed Harry's head and pushed his messy hair away from his handsome face.

"Good morning, baby," I said sweetly. He smiled then with his large hand, placed it around me and rested on my belly.

"Good morning," he greeted in return. His thumb stroked the baby until a frown grew on that morning face of his and he withdrew his strong hand. He sat up and I wasn't having it.

"Harry, honey, did I do something wrong?"

"What?" He looked at me questionably. "What would make you say that?" I looked down at my lap and tried to find the confidence I often prided myself in carrying.

"Harry, I—" What do I say? We need to talk about what's been bothering him. "Ever since your mom visited, you've been distant from me. I know I've gained weight over the past few weeks and my baby bump has grown enormously and you probably won't be able to stand the sight me soon, but ... is the way I look really an excuse to hold back from me?"

"Are we talking about sex?" He asked leaning on his hands. I shook my head.

"I'm talking about real love. You could withhold sex from me for years and I'd still love you. But you've been really ... aloof." Harry looked away. I tightened my lips and patted his knee. "Get dressed into something casual. I'm taking you out."

"What? I have work,"

"Nope. I'm co-owner. I'm giving you the day off. Liza can handle herself without you."

"I have meetings—"

"Hey, you're the boss. You can change any meeting. Come on, Harry, have some dignity and pride."

"But—"

"No 'buts'. Let's go."

I quickly dressed into a pair of boyfriend jeans, white adidas, a Micky Mouse shirt, and a navy blue rain jacket. There was a light drizzle at the moment and it usually picked up toward the evening almost everyday so far this month.

Harry climbed out of bed after sending a few texts out to his secretary then got dressed into a pair of loose jeans, a plain navy-blue shirt, and a black rain coat. As he put on his shoes, I braided my hair into two pigtails.

My baby bump was super adorable in the maternity jacket and I did a few poses in the mirror.

"You ready to go?" Harry asked as if it was a chore I was asking him to do.