Valentines Ball

*Josie*

The next morning I woke up sore and in heaven. Except, my husband there for me to lavish wasn't there. I found a note on the nightstand with some orange juice and eggs.

Had to be to the office early. Was going to wake you but you looked so beautiful. I got a picture though.

Then he had drawn a winky face. I love him. I wrote a few songs as it rained outside, loving the feeling of the lyrics just coming to me. I watched a movie and read a book then began getting ready for the event tonight.

Harry soon got home and got dressed into a tux himself. When I revealed my dress. He was speechless. Gold. I'm pregnant and pregnant women glow gold so it was perfect.

We drove to the gala and Harry told me not to be nervous. We gave the car to a valet and once we were inside, a coat man took our jackets.

There were so many beautiful women and tall men. Everyone looked upperclass. I felt like I was living in the world of Gossip Girl. Harry gave me a glass of water and guided me over to the jewelry expo.

"These are so gorgeous. How much are they?" I asked.

"Millions of dollars." Harry simply answered. "Pick whatever you like and I'll bet on it for you." He whispered in my ear. He placed a strong hand on my hip and I went stiff.

"Harry," I began, I turned around and smiled. "I don't need jewelry to be happy. You make me happy. Stop buying me so much." He looked a little hurt but soon turned his frown upside down.

"But I like to spoil you. And you can't stop me from doing so." I chuckled.

"Fine. But don't go spoiling our kids. I don't want them to be brats." He smiled.

"Mr. and Mrs. Robinson! It's so nice to see that you made it!" Mr. Halliday came up with his wife at his elbow.

"My, Josie, you're even prettier than the day we met you." Mrs. Halliday complimented.

"Thank you."

"Your baby bump is so precious. How far along are you again?"

"Fourteen and a half weeks just about."

"Oh, how exciting." Harry squeezed my hip. "There are some women that I would like you to meet. While these men work we woman must socialize and gossip, wouldn't you say?"

"Josie spends her time writing songs." Harry jutted in.

"Really?"

"She has the most beautiful voice." My husband commented once more. What is he doing? "She's recording with Robinson Records and I know for a fact that she'll become famous within the next year or so."

"Is that so?" I looked at Harry with a what-are-you-doing? look. He gave me a flirtatious stare and gestured to follow Mrs. Halliday.

"I need to talk with Mr. Halliday." I nodded and left with the older woman.

"Harry looks different from the last time we saw you two." Mrs. Halliday commented.

"Really? I haven't noticed." Of course he looks different. He lost his virginity! He's a confident, sexy man now.

"Elizabeth, this is Josie, Harry's wife." Elizabeth was a really pretty red head. Her face looked a little plastic as thirty-year-old wrinkles were being pulled back.

"Harry? I didn't know he was married." She was wearing a white gown that was showing off her flawless skin. And she was much taller than me. Who am I kidding, I'm 4'11". Everyone's taller than me.