Sophia

*Harry*

I woke the next morning with a killer headache. I opened my eyes only to find myself not in my bedroom at my dad's house. I was in a flat in a twin-sized bed. My arm was really numb and I found a pretty blond sleeping on it.

I wondered if I should just do the walk of shame and get out before she demanded a number or something. But I was really comfortable and wanted to enjoy a warm and good morning with a pretty british girl.

Sophia moaned then opened her eyes. She was laying naked on her arms on her stomach. Her head resting on my arm.

"Good morning," I smiled. She smiled, too, then turned on my arm and stretched. She then wrapped herself around me and I chuckled. I held her close as I gave her kisses down her shoulder. She smelt really good. Last night was a blur but it was obvious what we did. Waking up to her was so different from waking up to Josie or Liza. Sophia was confident and sleepy. I liked it.

"Would you like to get breakfast with me?" She casually asked.

"Sure." She kissed my lips then climbed out of bed. My eyes grazed her curvy frame and I noticed how much I liked it. She was much taller than Josie but shorter than Liza. Her thighs touched and she had a flabby tummy. And her breasts were small but perky. Perfect, really.

We brushed our teeth then got dressed. I in last night's clothing and her in shorts and a cute blouse. She did her blond hair in two French braids and put on some makeup.

"You're really pretty," I complimented. She seemed surprised.

"Thank you."

We walked to a small cafe below her flat and ordered breakfast.

"So, are you really divorced?" She asked.

"I admitted to that last night?" She nodded. "Well," I folded my arms on the table, "my ex-wife sent divorce papers to me four weeks ago and I signed them right away."

"How long were the two of you married?"

"Almost seven months."

"Wow."

"Yeah, she was pregnant with another man's baby before we got married and she ran right back to him."

"Wait, did you think the baby was yours?"

"No, I knew she was pregnant before we dated and married. I was going to adopt the child right when he was born but now, he can enjoy a home with both of his biological parents."

"But still, you were willing to still date and marry a pregnant woman. That's really brave and admirable of you." I slightly blushed and thanked her.

"Have you ever dated?"

"I have. But nothing too serious. Most of my relationships don't last past two months."

Sophia and I talked some more and exchanged numbers. We spent the whole day together and I even ended up sleeping over again.

I fell asleep on her couch with her in my arms. It felt like we were a couple and not strangers. It was weird. But it felt so natural. Talking to her made me belong and I felt my accent getting richer being around her.

I had told her I was from America but left out the bit that I was rich. She herself is a waitress at a nice restaurant in the city. But she has weekends off. I texted my dad that I was hanging out with a girl and he just responded that he was glad I was getting closure.

But I didn't see Sophia as a rebound. Liza was practically my rebound. As demeaning as that sounds.

*Sophia*