I Just Won't Tell You

*Josie*

Ryan kissed me. And I kissed back. I closed my eyes and fell into his trap all over again. He scooted closer to me then pulled me the rest of the way with a hand around my waist. Then his other hand wandered up my back then grasped my face. My hands gripped his strong thighs and pushed on him. His large hand that was originally on my waist, traced itself to my butt. He squeezed it then moved my whole body on top of his. He pulled me close and caressed me all over.

When my body begged for oxygen, I stopped, but he didn't. He kissed at my neck as I ran my hands through his unruly blond hair. My belly pressed against his hard stomach. He groaned as I pressed myself against him harder. He picked me up like I was light and carried me to his bedroom. I kissed at his lips and all over his face as I debated on sleeping with him or not.

Harry slept with another woman. He'll never find out that I hooked up with my ex for just one night.

*****

I woke up with a warm, large, strong hand holding me close by my pregnant belly of almost twenty weeks. I lifted it up and climbed out of bed. I slipped on a pair of his boxers, which fit me perfectly, unlike Harry's; and also one of his large T-Shirts. I patted my belly and promised my son to feed him right away.

As I cooked I cleaned. I did the dishes and swept the floors and started up laundry, then, as I was finishing up breakfast, two strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and rested themselves on the belly that was holding their child.

Ryan kissed at my temple and neck pulling me against him. "You're too good, Josie." He whispered. I giggled as his lips kissed at my sensitive ears.

"I just almost tripped this morning on you're crap so I cleaned up a bit. Then my little boy was begging for food."

"He was or you were?" I blushed.

"I've gained so much weight." I said to myself out loud. Ryan kissed at my skin.

"Who cares, your carrying my baby." My body tensed and Harry's face appeared in my head after not appearing once all night while Ryan and I made love.

I gripped the counter and my body began to shake. "This isn't right." I said lowly. Ryan stopped kissing at my skin. "This," I turned around in his arms and his hands rested on my hips. "I'm married. I—I love Harry." Ryan's hands slid down back to his sides. He nodded and walked away. Part of me wanted to be held in his strong arms again. But, it's Harry's arms that I need to be wrapped up in.

I served him breakfast then left in my own clothes back to my dad's. When my dad asked where I ran off to, I told him I stayed the night with an old friend, and that I would be leaving right away.

*Harry*

After Josie hung up on me, Liza took my phone and guided me to my next meeting. I didn't even have the time to think about Josie. Work. Work came first for me. It always has it always will. I can live this double life of loving my wife and kid and loving what I do for a living. Where I am now is where I have worked to be. Everything I've dedicated my life to will not be waisted with the infantile thoughts of my wife's worries. I need to focus on this trip. Liza. Thankfully she has been keeping me in check. She's not going to allow love to get in the way of my success. Neither will I.

"Mr. Robinson, thank you for coming all the way out to Singapore to discuss this stock exchange and not just doing it over video."

"Of course, Mr. Woo. I try to make my clients feel as comfortable as I can make them. And that includes coming to their home country." I shook hands with the elderly looking Chinese man then took my seat at the large rectangular table, Liza at my side.

After my meeting with Mr. Woo, I had to return to my other client I flew all the way down to Singapore for. Mr. Chi. He was the one who took me out drinking last night. He was just like me, a young, self-made millionaire. We were new money rich. And we had a lot in common. We both worked hard to get where we are today. So, to celebrate becoming princes from paupers, we went out drinking. When I suddenly became tipsy, every woman looked like Josie. I asked Liza to take a video or at least pictures of me. I wanted to know about any bad deeds I would commit. Little did I know, that she was drunk, too.

*****

My head hurt like crazy. Part of me, however, missed the feeling. I rolled over and was stopped by another body. My eyes burst open when the person laying next to me wasn't strawberry blond, but brunette. Crap! I jumped out of bed naked. Liza! She was also naked. I quickly covered her back up and looked around my apartment. I slipped on sweats and shook her awake.

We spent the morning discussing how we were going to hide the fact that we had sex. I asked first if she was on the pill and she wasn't. We couldn't find any evidence of protection use. We were screwed.

*****

Yep, I slept with my secretary. I slept with my secretary, cheating on my pregnant wife. I mean, the baby isn't exactly mine but still! Liza and I were both incredibly hammered.

After my meeting with Mr. Chi, Liza recommended we fly home soon. I texted Josie that I would be coming home sooner and she texted back that she was about to board a flight back to Washington. I couldn't wait to see her again.

On my flight back home, I couldn't stop thinking about Josie. I missed her so bad. I prayed that she didn't see more than the pictures. She doesn't know that I cheated on her with Liza.

Once I was off the plane, I got a cab for Liza.

"Mr. Robinson, about what happened between us ... " I waved my hand.

"What happened in Singapore, stays in Singapore. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." She slightly bowed her head and climbed into the cab. I got a cab for myself and drove straight home to my wife.

When I entered the house, late at night, I found all of the lights but one off. The family room light. I chuckled when I found Josie sitting on the couch eating pizza and ice cream and bread sticks while watching a movie.

"You're home!" She rocked herself off the couch and ran into me, wrapping her arms around my skinny waist. She buried her face into my chest and I hugged her back.

"I've missed you, too." I kissed the top of her head and squeezed her close. "I love you," I simply added.

"I love you, too." She returned too quickly. I pushed her away and looked at her questionably. "What?" She asked.

"How was visiting your dad in New York? Were you able to catch up with some old friends?"

"Seeing my dad was great. And ... yeah, I was able to meet up with an old friend." I simply nodded.

"Okay, now, about Singapore," she held a hand up.

"I honestly don't want to talk about it. You were drunk. I get it. Just ... don't do it again. I've already had two guys cheat on me, I don't need a third. Especially my husband." I bowed my head in shame. "I forgive you, Harry. But ... you swear you never intentionally cheated on me?"

"I swear it. Josie, you're the only woman for me." I leaned forward, a little hesitant to kiss my wife. Josie pushed up on her tippy toes and kissed me. "Let's get you to sleep." She nodded and wrapped an arm around me as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and guided her up to our room. Once there, she crawled into the bed on my side, I quickly stripped to just my boxers and slipped in beside her, holding her close and adoring how forgiving of a person she is.