Easter

*Josie*

I got home after seeing Carl and made a batch of cookies. I then made muffins and a cheesecake. I didn't decorate for Easter and I wish I had. But I did get a cute Easter basket for Harry and I and placed the baked goods inside, along with our favorite candies. I had leftovers and watched the news until Harry returned home.

"I'm home!" He shouted from the foyer in his rich accent. Man, I love that voice of his. Carl, that voice is also something that he has that none of my other boyfriends have ever possessed.

I hoisted myself off the couch and patted my belly as I made my way to my husband. I was all smiles until I met his eyes. He avoided them and sighed heavily. He looked worn out and tired.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed again and came into the kitchen.

"We lost an important client today in our accounting firm and it's just been a downhill from there on out." I frowned.

"I'm sorry, baby." I removed my hands from my belly and rested them on my butt. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a muffin. I undid the wrapping as I walked back to Harry. I gave him the muffin but he didn't want it.

"I don't eat when I'm stressed."

"That's why you're so skinny." He looked away and wrested his hands on his hips. I sat the muffin on the counter and walked in front of him. I unbuttoned his black jacket and slid it down his arms. I then undid his tie and unbuttoned the top button so he could breath better. "Do you have to go into work tomorrow?"

"Well, yes and no. I thought I could do it here." I smiled.

"Will you be able to get the client back?"

"Maybe, if I work hard."

"Then I'll help you." he smiled uneasily. "Remember I read those boring books of yours. And I'm not going to help you with your job, I'm going to ease your mind."

"Oh," he flirtatiously added as I unbuckled his tight belt and slipped my hands into his pants.

We made out in the middle of the room for five minutes until we moved to the couch. Harry was on top of me in his boxers as my yoga pant-legs wrapped around his torso. I distracted him some more for another forty minutes until I was thirsty and had to go to the bathroom. After relieving myself, I found a tall glass of water on the counter. Harry had picked up his clothes off the floor and had ran upstairs. He would most likely place them on the floor, and not even put them away or place them in the dirty clothes hamper.

*Harry*

I came skipping downstairs only to find my wife drinking her glass of water with one hand wresting on her bloated belly. Upon coming home. I had forgotten how tired I was when I saw the sight of my wife. She was wearing a tight tank top with a little jacket and leggings that hugged her curves and her butt perfectly. Her belly poked out of the shirt and her pants bulged outward around her belly. Over the past month, she's most likely gained over five pounds.

I came up to her in the kitchen, wearing sweats and nothing else, and kissed her belly. She looked down at me and rubbed her hand over my unruly, dark hair.

"I am not excited to have flabby skin once the baby is born." She admitted.

"That's what happens?"

"Well, I could always work out." I shrugged, knowing well enough that this conversation could go two ways. I could tell her to work out after the baby's born if she wants to avoid the flabby stomach, or I could tell her that she's beautiful no matter what and whatever she looks like after the pregnancy wont matter to me.