Part 1

After they went Khushi went to Arnav's room to talk to him about the recent happening. Arnav said he is going to office. They can talk on the way to office.
Khushi is quiet on the way to office which is abnormal. Khushi cannot be sat quietly for 2 minutes but now she is quiet from past 1 hour this makes Arnav worry.

After sometime Arnav stop his car and that jerk bring Khushi from her thought. She asks "Arnav ji why you bring me here."

Arnav said "It is the only place where we don't have to pretend to someone else and most important is we can talk to each other peacefully."

He come out of the car and open the door for Khushi to come out. He grips her hand went inside the building and move towards the lift. He presses the button and enter the lift press some code then lift started. When lift stop they come out and move towards the door of the pent house.

(Arnav has own a pent house near to his office building. The building is of 14 floors, all the floors are used for office purpose except the top 3 floor which converted into pent house but it looks like a mansion. To reach his pent house through private lift only which also need code for security purpose. From outside it looks like office so that no one knows about it but interior of the pent house is up to your imagination.
This is known by Arnav, Khushi, Aman, and few other people. Who is ASR trust worthy. His family is not known about this.)

He takes her to the terrace garden which have sitting arrangement

He sit on the couch and make Khushi to sit on his lap. He asks "What happen Jaan why are you so worried. We know the truth before this."

"Arnav ji I am not worried about truth but I am thinking about how can anyone be so selfish and inhuman."

"Khushi it's the true face of the people we are surrounded. Khushi you should not take tension. Give me some time when we get to know the everyone true face. We must be patience to destroy our enemy completely so that they cannot rise again. When time come, we will give them back what they give us with interest. I promise you that I won't let anything happened to you but you also be caution on your side always."

"Arnav ji you know Shyam try to kill Babu ji which is the reason of his condition not some stroke."

"What the, how can this happen."

"Arnav ji what happen."

"Khushi, I have kept a close watch on him. If this is done by Shyam, we must be more caution. If its slip from our men then he can be more dangerous. I will ask Aman to be more and more caution about him in future. You take care of yourself. OK."