Part 64

Arnav "Khushi is there something which I should know and you are not telling me."

Khushi look at his face and know that he is serious.

Khushi "Arnavji you hide few things from me why. (Arnav look at her what she want to say) you want to protect me or you know you can handle without giving me tension right."

Khushi "trust me Arnavji we I know you should know then I will tell you till the let me handle all this is my way but I promise the end result is in our family favour."

Arnav "it's not that I know you handle but I don't want anything happen to you or anyone in our family."

Khushi "Arnavji I can only tell you that what you know about Nani and Jha's is only a small portion of their life. Arnavji I want you to do Sheetal background from her brith till now. I know she is not what she presented and now she want to bail Arav as your son so be careful."

Arnav "Khushi you think I don't understand all this but trust me I will take care but you have to be careful because Anjali, Sheetal and Deviyani are most cunning women we ever come across. Khushi I want to tell you something else but it can wait. You are joining AR from day after tomorrow. Tomorrow I planned Akash-Payal and our reception and your introduction to media also."

Khushi "ok Arnavji for the time being lets go down I want to see what is happening their."

Arnav "Khushi if you want to go down you go I will come after freshen up. By seeing your that form I am sure you don't need my help but I am always there to help you remember."

Khushi clapped and said so I am going down come soon.

Khushi saw that Payal, Akash, NK, Mami, Mama and Dadi sitting in living room. 

Payal and Mami are waiting for Anjali to show up to prepare dinner but it's not going to happen soon.

Khushi royaly ignore Dadi from the time she come here.

Khushi "I think Mrs Jha has no plan to prepare any food, so I think we should do that I can't let Arnavji stay empty stomach for long."

Mami sai I am also coming to help you both. The three women went inside the kitchen and from the upstairs Anjali, Deviyani and Sheetal saw this with smrike.

They have only one thought that they got to know how to tame Khushi but they don't know how wrong they are.

Arnav saw them and thought how can Khushi let them go. It's not only he who has this thought but people in living room and kitchen also thought same.  Arnav come down and sit beside his Dadi. Dadi look at him.

They all are waiting for food to be ready. Khushi call them to dinning hall to eat. People upstairs also come down like King and Queen. Sat on the table. Sheetal is going to sit beside Arnav but she fall down on her butt. How. Oh Khushi pull the chair and poor Sheetal. 

Khushi "go sit beside Anjali if you want to eat. Otherwise you can leave."

Khushi "before you all start eating I will listed few rules for dinning table.

Rule no. 1 You have to eat what is served not to ask anything else except for those who are working hard to earn.

Rule no. 2 Morning 7 breakfast, lunch 2 pm and dinner at 8 pm.

Rule no. 3 No food after schedule time.

Rule no. 4 Sheetal till you stay here your are going to work in kitchen as substitute for Hari Prakash ji who will do other works.

Rule no. 5 The most important all these rule applicable to all except Arnavji, jiji, jiju not you Shyam my jiju Akash, Mama, Mami, NK and me."

Khushi "Sheetal next time I find you try to touch my things I will break your hand and legs throw on road. And Anjali you think you are spared then it's not. You have special food. Either eat by yourself or I will help you"

Hari Parkash served to his boses and Dadi and others are served by Om Prakash. No one had guts to say when ASR himself is ready to take his prey any movement.

Hari Parkash kept a plate filled of food in front of Anjali.

Anjali is shocked to saw the food is only 4 Toast without anything on them.

All start eating when they hear hiss sounds.

Khushi "eat the food in your plate if I found any leftover in your plate it won't good for you all. If have problems then I am always ready to help you."

By the look in Khushi's eye they don't know if what to do.

Khushi instruct HP and OP before. OP bowl have extra grama masala which creates burning sensation in their mouth and stomach also.

Nani, Shyam, Sheetal, Arav and Anjali's toast. They eat then only they feel the burning sensation.

Arnav "if I hear one more time this sound I will throw that person out from Shantivan forever."

They got scared and eat all that. On Khushi's order OP put extra food in their plates. They are swallowing down food fast then run to kitchen to drink water.

What is shocking for Arnav and Payal that Khushi didn't leave Arav. They know Khushi is not cruel but the thing is what is the reason for Khushi's behaviour for Arav 

Khushi "I hope you get to know that you should take my words seriously otherwise you all are to bear my punishment which is worsen with time."

Khushi thought by looking at Anjali "I will make you barren. My Devi Maiya is with me in this. You have no children never ever. About Shyam I planned something which is more entertaining."

Dadi "Arnav I think you should control your wife, Anjali is pregnant and these kind of food is not goo for her and baby both."

Khushi "don't involve my husband. I don't need your teaching whose son throw her out of the house. I am sure you did something which force your one to die and other to throw you out of his life. If you are worried for your granddaughter then ask her to follow my words then her stay is less burden on her."

Khushi went to her room.

Arnav "Dadi first and last time never ever talk to my wife like this and disrespect her. It's for your own good and same applies to others "

He also went behind Khushi.

Khushi thought "Anjali I will kill every child who is born from your womb and Shyam is sperms doner. I can't let you go and your children. Devi Maiya I know you never want me to be evil like them but stay with me to finish the evilness. I don't trust their DNA for not be cruel and their upbringing also."

Arnav place his hand on Khushi which put break on her thought process.