Part 85

Anjali "What do you mean."

Dadi "It's all your plan."

Khushi "Wow Dadi you are genius you got my plan but sorry you are very very late now nothing happens."

Khushi said to Shyam "Shyam your bad time started the same day when you come in my hate list. You know my movie is super hot. Trailers are that much hit so movie automatically his. Oh I forget to tell you all an important information. Jiji did you know what I was going to say I forget."

Payal nodded no.

Khushi "Oh I remember Nani, Dadi, Anjali, Sheetal and Shyam in this shooting you touch me. You know never touch Queen when King is none other than ASR. Who will save you from my Arnavji. All the best we will meet if he left you alive."

Khushi went to her room. She is herself scared of Arnav's reaction. She know he will not happy.

Where as in living room all think what Khushi said. They hear car's voice.

Arnav come followed by Akash. Angry beast is awake.

Arnav look at each and everyone, he is angry beast. Payal and NK is also scared to see him like this. He look at Dadi. He took slow steps towards Dadi.

Dadi "Arnav good you come you know what your gold digger wife do." Dadi didn't complete her sentence she use wrong words which will give her shock of her life. She got slapped which make her lost her balance to fall on floor. Dadi put her hand on cheek but that is not what shocked the foundation of Shantivan. Arnav slap Subhadra Malik is slapped by ASR. All the occupants are scared to even breath. 

Arnav pull Subhadra Malik to stand. Arnav "What did you say about my Khushi gold digger I think you should see yourself in mirror you will see gold digging ungrateful whore. I will kill you, you dare to touch my Queen."

He gave her another slap. Khushi who is at the top of stairs run to stop him. 

Khushi stop him to gave another slap to Dadi. Mama was scared who is standing to see the happening. He never saw Arnav like this. His eyes are blood shots which send shivers to everyone spine. 

Khushi hug him but he didn't hug her. Khushi stay for few seconds but nothing happened then Khushi took hold of his hand went out. She know she need to cool down Arnav first which is not possible with these people around. Khushi get inside the car and pull Arnav with him on backseat. NK took driving seat when Mohan was going to start the car. Khushi hug him and put her head on his chest. She herself scared after seeing him.

She hold him tightly but he didn't move his hand to hold her which is worrying her more. They reached to Rathore Mansion (RM) in record time. After reaching RM NK open the backseat door for Khushi and Arnav out. Khushi hold his hand and dragged him to their room, she know she is going to face the real beast which is awaken now. When door for their room closed then NK relaxed. He call his Maa who is out for some work. He ask her to not to come home today. She didn't ask reason because she know he will tell her later. She went to Arti's home.

NK send message in whatsapp group whose named is WARRIORS in which Bhavana, Ridhima, Chirag, Shakti, Dev, Aman, Lavanya and NK himself were members. They decided that let Khushi handle Arnav because only she can handle him now and they will meet tomorrow with some good news. NK ask the house staff to leave and come tomorrow morning. He left after ensuring no one at home except Khushi and Arnav. He ask tighten the security of the house and ask them not to do any mistake to increase ASR's anger. He left to Shantivan.

Here Khushi peck Arnav's lips by thinking it will cool down him but she was wrong she only provoke beast by her action.

Arnav feel her lips on his lips. He kissed her more aggressively which Khushi doesn't feel wrong but what is going to happen now will show her another side of Arnav which is hidden till now.