Part 75

It was almost dinner time when buaji's mobile ring. Buaji, Shashi and Garima are going to eat when buaji pick her phone. 

Buaji "did you get the photo I send you."

Person "ji."

Buaji "her name is Garima and she is my brother's wife." 

Buaji is saying all this by looking at Garima. She know now is the time Shashi know about Garima but what she don't know he know about her.

Buaji "you got your money. Your work is only that if that woman step out of my house then kill her. If police catch you tell me I give you money to do this. I am not scared but one thing you do before killing is she should know what is the pain when those thugs snatched the dignity of those inocent girls or women for their enjoyment."

Person "what are you saying."

Buaji "I know she is old but you and your friend enjoyed as much as you can with her. When you are filled kill her painfully."

Person "what are you saying."

Buaji "I will call you when I give permission to her to go out. Leave her only then otherwise do what I ask. I will call you to tell further."

Buaji " Shashi babua I hate your wife. You know she try to sell our Khushi is flesh business. I will handle her from now. And you Garima if you step out of my house then you know what happen. Woman like you disgrace to our society and womanhood along motherhood. So take every step carefully. I cut the landline connection and you are not allow to contact anyone. Till my daughters are happy and safe, you are safe and alive." 

After that she feed Shashi and eat herself. Garima got scared by listening buaji's open threats.

Garima thought "If I have to live I will follow jiji's word. I will not go against her words."

She went to sleep which is snatched by buaji's talk.

Where as in Shantivan.

Everyone had their dinner without any talk but all's mind in running in different directions. After dinner everyone go to their room.

Payal thought to call buaji to know what is going their.

After the call got disconnected she look at her husband who is looking at her faced. Akash saw Payal's confused face and ask "Payal is everything alright at their. Why are you confused."

Payal look at her husband and said her talk with buaji. (Earlier buaji talk to the person is none other than Payal.)

Akash "Payal ask buaji what happen. I think she wants to scared Garima so that she won't harm Khushi."

Payal "I think you are right I will talk to buaji in morning. Let's sleep otherwise I will go mad soon with those old fat buffalo, gali ka khujli wala kutta, stripper and begger around us. God knows when they are going to the way to hell."

Akash "Payal I think you are influenced by NK and Khushi bhabhi."

Payal "wow Akash Khushi bhabhi."

Akash "she not only preciousto Arnav bhai and you but me also. She is my bhabhi."

Akash's phone is ringing and seeing name Akash said "Payal I need to pick this call, till you changed."

Payal know Akash want privacy, do she went to bathroom to change into night dress.

Akash "you call me this time everything is fine."

Person (P) "Akash ask Payal and Manorama to check on everything which Khushi eat or drink. I have doubts ma, Anjali or anyone else try something foul with Khushi. I don't anything bad happen to her. Don't tell about me to anyone till I come in light by myself. Akash I need you to do something."