Part 57

In all this they forget about Arnav and Khushi. Payal is in kitchen preparing breakfast. Mami along with Akash, Mama, Nani, Dadi and Jha's couple sitting in living room.

Khushi feel weight on her, she opens her eyes feel disorientated first then she remembers all the happening. She feels shy. She tries to get up from bed without waking up Arnav. But what she doesn't know that her naughty Nav is enjoying at her expression and self-talk. When she is getting up Arnav said "Khushi let me sleep last night also you didn't let me sleep properly."

Khushi with open mouth looking at him like 'what are you saying'. When she looks at him, she knows he is teasing her. How can Khushi let her dear hubby win. Its universal rule that a husband can be rule the world but at home he is ruled by his wife.

Khushi pouted and with innocent face said "its ok Arnav ji from now onwards I will not bother you. You can sleep without any disturbance." With that she warps sheet around her and went to bathroom. Arnav is shocked with the turn of event. He come to his sense when Khushi grab the sheet. He lay down on his stomach to save himself from embarrassed.

Khushi turn and saw that her naughty husband is like 'fish out of water'. She enters inside the bathroom. After getting inside she has naughty glint in her eye and said "let's see how my dear husband you will bring yourself out of this situation. You may be screwed businessman but I am your wife."

Here Arnav said "Arnav Singh Rathore you land yourself on the very first day of marriage. What I am saying first day of marriage. Arnav beta you are gone mad by hearing your wife. Whatever first think how to pacify your beautiful wife Arnav. If maa got to know all this she will give Khushi more tips to make your life hell. Papa how would I pacify Khushi."

'No men in this world help you in this beta.'

Arnav look here and there but didn't find the presence of anyone. He thought "I am gone mad that I start hearing Papa's voice."

Khushi hear all this who is peeping from bathroom door to know after effect. She closes the door silently after knowing her effect on Arnav.

Khushi got ready and come out of walk-in closet. Arnav ask "Khushi you went to bathroom but how come you are coming outside from walk in closet."

Khushi put her hand on her head. She said "Arnav ji get ready fast; we don't have much time." Arnav move robotically.

Khushi put her hand on her hips and said "Hey Devi Maiya I didn't know what I said had that much effect on him. What to do with him now."

Arnav is taking shower and suddenly clap his hand. He come out and find Khushi already selected his dress its light blue shade of business suite. He dressed up and found that Khushi is wearing same colour sari as his. He thought "so colour coordination."

Arnav and Khushi went down hand in hand. They saw them sitting in hall except Payal. Khushi guess she is in kitchen for her first rasoi. They saw that NK look in their direction when Arnav shack his head in no. NK turn towards other side and start playing game on his mobile.

Anjali saw them and whisper Nani something which Arnav hear which alert him.

They come down and Khushi sit on single sitter sofa and Arnav sit on its arm by side hugging her.

Mami said "it's good you both come. Khushi come with me, we have to prepare for morning pooja."

Khushi look at Arnav who nodded her. Dadi saw their interaction.

They went away. Mami help Khushi. Both of them complete the preparation.

Mami call everyone to mandir in Shantivan. Mami ask Khushi and Arnav to start today's pooja when Nani said "its Anjali and Shyam who do morning pooja daily so today also they will do."

Mami "sasumaa till yesterday I don't had daughter in law so I allow them but from today its Khushi and Payal right with their husband. So they will do."

Everyone is shocked with Mami's tune. But what they didn't know it's the after effect of Arnav's question regarding why Anjali never help her.

Morning pooja is completed.

Nani taunt "I don't know when your morning happens but here first time the morning pooja happen at 8.30 am otherwise it happens at 7 am. You are daughter in law of Raizada so be on time."

Khushi didn't say anything. Nani and Anjali thought they win against her.

Mami "come let's have breakfast." Because she doesn't want Khushi feel bad on her first day.

They move to dining hall. They took their seat. Couple sat together. HP with Payal's bring dishes to table. When Khushi is going to kitchen to help Payal then Arnav said "Khushi sit here." By pulling chair for her.

When Anjali open the lids of bowls, she saw dishes which she didn't like. The first one is moong dal halwa.

Nani also saw. She said "Payal what is this I ask you to prepare almond halwa what is this. No one eat this in our family."

Payal know this that is the reason why she prepares it but what she didn't know that its Arnav's favourite. (Here Arnav is not diabetic but in Shantivan people thought and he never rectify it.) it's her way to irritated them and she is successful.

Everyone is looking at Nani like she has grown horns on her head. Khushi come in active mode.

Khushi "why Nani ji. Its jiji's choice what she wants to serve her family on first in sweet. It's my favourite so jiji prepare what's big deal."

Payal look at her and got to know that today the duo witches are come on Khushi's raider to become her prey in early morning. She sat to watch the show.

Shyam don't know that she is digging Nani, Anjali and his grave. Shyam "Khushi ji in this house menu is decided by Ranisabia."

Khushi look at Arnav and ask "what you eat."

Arnav try to say something but the look on Khushi he thought to give honest reply.

Arnav "I don't like the dishes prepared so I stick to toast and black coffee."