Part 50

HP said "after Akash bhaiya went to his room. I saw Mrs. Aggarwal at door. No one saw her except me. From that time all the information Akash gave us circulating in the society but those fool didn't know. Shyam come second day of your leave. He didn't say anything but most of the time he is staying outside. And Arnav bhaiya what Akash told about will is true Nani ji give Anjali all she didn't left anything to anyone else not even her son Manohar. That cause rift between them. He is not talking to Nani, Anjali and Shyam. Even he ask Akash to save his money for future and ask Mami to stop spending money, not to go with shopping with Nani and Anjali."

Arnav " that means Mama, Mami and Akash is separated from them unofficially."

HP " yes bhaiya. Next day dadi come. She try to patch up between them. And you know what happen."

NK " what happen HP"

HP "Mama ji said she has no right to talk to him when she herself killed her son and his happiness. He told Akash truth that his fufaji got to know about Ratna affairs and he got divorce from her with Arnav custody. When Ratna know she kill him and when she saw Arnav's Chacha ji see everything she try to kill him also in that process she lost her balance the bullet fired which kill her. Arnav's Chacha ji hate them so he throw both of you out by giving information to Deviyani. Abhay said all that on same day but even his own mother believe her friend over her son that is why he throw his mother also. Now you know Akash what kind of women you are surrounded. I had to hide many dirty secrets of Ratna on ma instance."

HP " Shyam was not their so they don't know how to control damage but when he come he try but nothing happen. Mama and Akash is against them. Mami is still divided among them. Mama is waiting for Akash's wedding then he will officially separate from his mother."

Arnav "that's great. Let's watch the show."

NK "bhai they went to Gupta House, I am going to meet my bhabhi do you have any message to give her."

Arnav smile and went away for his work.

NK went to Gupta House 

Raizada's ladies saw him. But he royaly ignore them and went to Payal.

When ladies said it's women function and he is not allowed.

NK said "aunty I am Payal bhabhi's brother in law who didn't get to know her. I was out of town and come yesterday. I just brought something for my sweet bhabhi. He gave her a dairy milk chocolate. I hope you like it. Now I am going you all enjoy."

Payal "NK right"

NK " yes bhabhi I am NK Akash's cousin."

Payal "you come first time so bauji feed him something. I don't want him to go without eating."

Bauji said "come NK betiwa."

NK eat the snacks. He went to meet Khushi bhabhi.

NK "I miss you."

Khushi "haw" 

NK laugh by seeing her face. He said "bhai message for you." 

She slap on his shoulder for making fun.

Khushi look at other who are busy. Khushi bring a paper in which she pour a powder. NK is looking at her what she is doing. Khushi folded that paper to secure the powder.

Khushi "NK today in sangeet you have to do something for me "

NK " tell me."

Khushi "you have to give this powder to Anjali, Mami, Nani and dadi if possible Shyam also. You can mixed it with food or fruit or drink. But I think you should give them through food so they won't doubt. 2 tea spoon for all expect Shyam. You pour leftover for Shyam."

NK " what is this."

Khushi " it's magical powder you will know its power tomorrow itself."

NK " ok bhabhi I will do that. But can't you tell me what it is for."

Khushi " no and go."

NK kept that packet in his pocket and went to Shantivan.

Bauji saw all this and now she know what's Khushi's plan. She is smiling by knowing the condition of them and Garima after consuming Khushi's magical powder.

Bauji come and sit with Payal. 

Payal ask "bauji why are you smiling."

Bauji "I will tell you later first focus on your mehendi."

After mehendi function everyone left for their respective place. Sangeet is in Shantivan so they need not to worry. They invited people of Lakshmi Nagar also. 

Everyone in Gupta House rest in their room expect Payal.

Payal "bauji I need your help."

Bauji know what help she need.

Bauji "Garima you take rest I will rest with Payal."

Garima nodded.

Bauji "what help you want Payal. Today is your sangeet you should rest to look beautiful."

Payal "I can rest till I know the reason of your smiling face "

Bauji " I know that but what is the reason other that I am happy that you are getting married tomorrow."

Payal " bauji don't play riddles I want answer."

Bauji " ok I am happy because I know what little devil plan."

Payal " what is her plan"

Bauji " to keep every bad omen from your marriage. Not only Garima but Raizada ladies and Shyam is also includes. Now you sleep for sometime."

Payal grab her hand ask how

Bauji " by keeping them in toilet. Before you ask I will tell you. Do you remember I take a powder medicine with lukewarm water sometimes. That bottle which kept with cups in kitchen."

Payal nodded but she didn't know what is in that bottle.

Bauji "Payal I face constipation problem many times then one of my friend told me about Ayurveda. Then I went to ayurvedic dispencery, they give me a medicine which can be taken with food or liquid. Khushi give doses to all of them."

Payal "so what bauji they don't have constipation but they give this to other."

Bauji " if normal person take that they had lose motions. You know it's so effective but Khushi give double dose."

Payal " it means ...... Hahahaha I can't imagine their condition but I want to see their face. Bauji how long it's effect to stay."

Bauji "it's effect stay for more than 24 hours. If continue to give in small quantity that they can't stop this problem. I think you should enjoy your sangeet with your Amma." With sad face.

Whereas Khushi thought "I am sorry jiji to spoil your sangeet but I promise you that you will enjoy your sangeet more that anyone. You had story to tell your children how you celebrate your sangeet ceremony."