Part 40

Chacha ji "it's not my story to tell you ask from Akash. Now before anyone know about my presence here I have to go to my room. You don't know in our family everyone is becoming either Byomkesh Bakshi or Sherlock Holmes now a days running their detective mind all the time. Specially your Chachi and sisters."

Arnav smile by listening his complaint about them. He know that they all love him more than their own life. Chacha ji went to his room. Arnav stay in his study for sometime then left to meet Shashi uncle. He talk with him and he got to know that Aman did his work, uncle is much better now.

While going back to his room his Chachi saw him but what she saw got her worried that is injured hand. Before she ask about him Arnav went to his room because he didn't want to worry others. Arti went after him which is seen by others they also followed to know the reason of the restless of Chachi ji.

Arnav come out from bathroom to saw his Chachi, Mama, Mami, sisters, NK and ma all are in his room. 

Chachi ji grab his injured hand and ask "Arnav how did this happen."

Arnav "ma, Chachi dadi is in Shantivan on Anjali's call."

NK " and Bhai you can't control your temper we know for sure but we want to know how did you got hurt "

Then only his Mami saw mirror frame without mirror. She said "what's in this rocket science, he punch the mirror. Am I right or I am right Arnav."

Arnav "sorry I know I hurt to you but I promise you all that I will try to control my temper in future."

Ma "you have to because you don't have choice. There is someone who is going to come in your life very soon. Let's move we have to do lots of preparation for marriage. Nikhil, you and Ridhima work on music for all functions till this marriage completed I don't want any mistake."

She went away by giving order to everyone. Arnav know that ma is hurt but she will be fine once his marriage is done.

They all had their dinner. Men had dinner with Arnav in dining hall and women had dinner with Khushi in her room.

They all left to sleep because tomorrow morning they have mehendi function and in evening sangeet ceremony.

All are sleeping except 3 person they are Khushi, Arnav and Chacha ji.

Khushi is thinking about her didi and jiji. She missed them in her wedding. She know if they are here they will do many things for her marriage but it's not possible. One can't come because she was killed by monster and for other she can't share this news.

Chacha ji is laying beside Chachi ji but his thoughts are somewhere else. He has to protect all his children from their own demon. He knows very soon Akash will come in open, he need to protect him also.

Arnav thought is not around his enemies but his love Khushi. He is thinking how to make comfortable Khushi so that she won't be scared on their wedding night. He knows that he can't met with her now before their marriage.

Arnav woke up by feeling some warm inside his chest. He start rubbing his chest but nothing give him relief. He enter into bathroom, remove his clothes and turned the shower on. Cold shower also doesn't help him. He move out his room to go out, while going he feel that someone is inside Khushi's room. He ran to her room. He open the door it's his luck that she didn't close the door. He feel the presence of some soul' their. He look at Khushi who is sleeping without any worry on her face. He use his power to know who is that soul' but what he saw that it's a girl who is sitting beside Khushi's bed on chair. That soul' look at him and shocked to saw him looking in her direction. 

She ask "can he saw her."

Arnav nodded his head and ask "who are you."

She told him "Arnav I am Khushi's one of guardian angel." Then only he remembered what Khushi told Chacha ji in afternoon.

Arnav "Neeti Malhotra"

"Yes I am her soul'. Arnav promise me that you will protect her from those devil's."

Arnav " can I ask you something."

" Yes"

Arnav "when you know about Shyam and Garima why didn't you took help from your father to protect Khushi. Why you gave your life for her."

"Arnav you will get to know everything when Khushi's memory will back."

Arnav "what do you mean by that "

"Arnav  our brain is very complex we can't understand it fully. Khushi lost few parts of her memory because of the shock what happen to me but she is gaining her memory soon then only everyone know whole truth. Don't pressurized her let her recall everything own its own. I only have one request please protect her " by saying she went away.

Arnav know that he will get his answer very soon. He peck on her forehead and shocked to know that the burning sensation is gone.

Next day everyone are getting ready fir mehedi function. Women will celebrate outside in open space and men are servers for women except Arnav because he us not allowed there. Apart from family, women of Marwar are present. Yes whole Marwar is taking part in their King's marriage. Jhanvi Rathore send mehedi to every home of Marwar, she know all can't come here on short notice so from houses near to palace women take part. Women of Marwar come inside the palace by singing local wedding and other happy song along with different plates which are decorated with flowers. They all singing local songs continually but when Khushi come out of the palace with Lavanya, Ridhima and Bhavana. Women went towards then and put flowers sheet on her head and it is hold by 4 married women from corner. And other throw flower on her path.

Khushi come where set up is made for her to sit. She take blessings from ma, Chachi ji and Asha aunty.