Part 15

Khushi asks Shashi ji "Babu ji is it true."

He nodded his head in yes.

Then she asks Dev " you are my brother."

He said "yes I am your brother. From the time I know about the truth I do not know how I control myself from telling you all. When ASR bother you with his antics, I feel like kill him there. And you one day outside hotel I beat him."

Everyone asks " what" expect ASR.

ASR " it was you who beat me on that day when I went for a meeting to sky hotel."

Dev " yes it was me. But I let you go after few punches."

ASR " Dev you did not let me go but when you saw me gaining power you left me. But I must admit you had brilliant pan by putting my coat on my face and beat me in the parking lot where there is no one to save me. You delete the CCTV footage. I ask you to find but I didn't know you were behind all thus."

Dev " so what you expect me to do when I saw you harassing my baby sister who I did not introduce that time. I will give you one more session of beating if you didn't confess your love for her and told the reason behind you."

ASR " I should be grateful for this Dev that you stop thinking about your 2nd session."

Dev "ASR don't be so rude. You tell me what would a brother do when his boss is making his sister life hell. But now I am happy Jiju."

ASR " what Jiju."

Dev " oh come on ASR you are my sister would be so I have right to call you Jiju."

Khushi is laughing hard.

All are enjoying their fight but one person is jealous.

That person is none other than Aman. By knowing that his bunny is alive and she had elder brother. Till now he thinks that he is the only one who has right to be called as her brother. ASR saw the change in his expression from the starting from happy, relive, angry to jealousy. He understands what Aman is thinking but he doesn't want Khushi to be sad by thinking all this. Today only she got a new relation.

After sometime Khushi ask "aunty till now I am the only child of my parents but now bhai, sorry I didn't ask you (by looking at Dev said). Can I call you bhai."

Dev "of course Khush, you can call me bhai. And I will call you Khush from now."

Khushi " aunty now bhai is also have right on ma and Papa property."

Dev "Khush I know what you want to say. But it is yours. I do not have right on it legally because they made will by knowing that you are there only child. And Khush I do not need all that. I just want you in my life only."

Khushi " bhai but it is yours also.

Dev know Khushi will not leave this so easily. He said "ok I will take my share but not now. After we will free from all the problems then we will share the property between us till it is yours ok."

Khushi nodded her head in yes.

ASR ask "aunty it is almost lunch time can you prepare lunch for us or we can order from outside."

Asha ji " no need to order I will prepare lunch till then Khushi takes Shashi ji to that room (by pointing to Aman bedroom). That is Aman room, let him take rest."

Khushi " aunty I will also come with you to help you in preparing lunch. Bhai will take Babu ji to rest."

ASR ask NK to help Dev in this.

NK know his bhai. He knows that something is there that is why he send them with Shashi ji.

Aman went to balcony. ASR also went behind him.

He asks "Aman what happen."

Aman said "nothing ASR."

ASR "I know Aman what you feel. Give her sometime she will be you bunny again. It is not easy for her also. You know Aman we all thought that she takes that easily but it is not that. She had tornado inside her which she is hiding very well. You must be patience with her. She needs us Aman."

Aman " you do not understand Arnav. Till now I thought my bunny is dead my baby sister is dead. My mother hides the biggest truth of my life, she know how much I miss her still she didn't told me the truth. On the above of all this she did not recognise me. She calls Dev as bhai but what about me."

Dev said " Aman you was, you are and you will be her bhaiya. I cannot take your place in her life. She us your bunny Aman but as ASR said give her some time to come to normal then you will talk to her. You know Aman earlier I feel the same when she come to you in AR for her every problem's solution or help. I feel like smash you head for stealing my sister from me but you know Aman without knowing who you are she consider you as her elder brother which she did not have few hours back. Now she has 2 elder brothers."

NK said to ASR " bhai you should be more careful because now Bhabhi have 2 elder brothers. One already beat you once now I just pray to God for your wellbeing."