Part 77

In Gupta House.

Payal greet buaji, Amma and babuji, but she is confused with Garima's behaviour, buaji saw that and thought to talk to Payal. 

Buaji "Payal pandit ji wants to talk to you, if you have time we can go and meet him."

Payal "sure buaji if he wants to meet me then may be it's important. Buaji I may need to go to Akash, he need me to sign some papers, so I think we should go now."

Buaji "ok let's go. Garima remember what I said. Take care of Shashi babua, we will come soon."

Buaji took Payal to public park near to temple. They sat on bench at scheduled corner. Payal ask " why we come here."

Buaji "Payal I need to tell you something before Garima got to know. You remember what I said on phone yesterday."

Payal "yes buaji I also want to know what you was saying I didn't get anything."

Buaji "Payal I got to know that Garima is still in touch with Shyam. When you call me I got an idea to stop Garima from harming our Khushi. If Shyam and Garima will stay in contact than it may not good for Khushi. So I threatened Garima by saying all that and she is convinced that I appointed people for her."

Payal "you mean to say that all you are said to scared Amma but did you think what happen if she take risk to contact Shyam and find what you said are all lie."

Buaji "I plan everything."

Payal "how you plan everything." Buaji didn't miss the sarcasm in Payal's voice.

Buaji put her hand on Payal's hand and said "Anita do you know her."

Payal "our new neighbour."

Buaji "she is noisy person. From the stunt Khushi pull that day she has her eyes on our house all the time. She can't keep quiet, she is the only one to told me about Garima's talk with Shyam which happened on phone. You can think how much she has her eyes and ears on our house but still I had my eyes on her also for precautions. You don't need to worry about Garima, now tell me how Anjali and Shyam doing at Shantivan."

Payal told all the happening in Shantivan. Buaji is happy with the sufferings of them but she want more punishment for them.

They talk for little while and Payal got call from Karan who wants to meet her. Payal said "buaji I need to meet my friend you go back to home I will come after sometime."

Buaji "ok but come soon. Talk to Shashi, you don't have proper talk in between all this."

Payal said ok.

Buaji went to home. Payal come out of park and saw Karan's car is parked opposite to her. Payal sit in the car. Karan drive to their destination.

Akash reach hospital where he meet the person, he is none other than director of the hospital.

Akash "I don't want any mistake in this case."

Director "I know you want DNA test but how would we know for whom."

Akash "you will get your cheque very soon. I send you photographs. I want Arav DNA test to know his father and mother. Who you should check his DNA are Anjali Jha, Shyam Manohar Jha and Sheetal Kapoor. The photo of couple are Anjali and Shyam Manohar Jha, in other photo Sheetal Kapoor. You can easily identify them. Their is only one child that is Arav, Shyam will be easily identify, about Anjali and Sheetal. Anjali in sari and short dress is Sheetal. Make sure no mistake will done otherwise you know the consequences."

Director "don't worry Mr Raizada I will personally monitor this."

Akash "with them my parents, my wife and two old woman will come. Don't mix them."