Part 67

Akash "Di I can't believe someone can be so cruel."

Mami "Akash you are forgetting that she is the offspring of Ratna. Arnav is saved by her dirty blood just like your papa. I will tell Arnav all this, so that he can protect himself and Khushi from these toxic people."

Nani "Manorama how could you think like this. You believe Payal over Anjali betiya. Chi Payal why are you telling lies. From the time you both sister enter in our life, happiness left Shantivan."

Payal "I am telling a lie. So tell me how you ready for Akash and my marriage, Akash and I don't even know before our marriage fixed. Did we met before Akash."

Akash "no we never met. On Di and jijaji request I met you. They fixed our marriage without prior permission. Now I know why they are forcing me to accept this. But I am happy that I got life partner like you."

Mami "sasumaa we all know who is behind my son to marry Akash. I thought that she want someone to be her slave that is why she chooses Payal but I never know the real reason. Aunty (Subhadra Malik) you should learn something from your best friend. Look she support her daughter and tranish your son's image by saying that he had affair that is why Ratna and he suside. But I think what Abhay ji is said true. Your only heir Arnav is facing death threats. From childhood Anjali is after his life."

Mama "I don't want anyone of you to show up at party. If anyone did that I will kick them out infront of media itself. Akash from now your loyalty is towards Arnav and no one else. Order food for workers and us, not for them. They can take care of themselves like they do planning."

HP "Mama ji what about kitchen."

Mama " who is reason for this disaster they will clean it. Anjali and Sheetal you both clean the kitchen first then you can do whatever you want. You can take help from your family but my family won't help you in anyway."

They all sit in living room. Anjali and Sheetal start cleaning kitchen, Nani and Arav help them. Shyam is not in condition to help and Dadi went to her room.

Whereas NK is driving towards their home. Khushi is already slept in Arnav's lap. Their is a beautiful bungalow. He saw his ma, Ridhima di and Chirag jiju is in porch waiting for them. NK stop the car, get out from car. He open back door. Arnav come out of car by carrying Khushi. He moved to his room, rest follow him. No one make any noise. When Arnav lay Khushi on bed, he also climb the bed to be with her. All come out of the room to give space to couple.

NK saw Aman is coming with Dev and doctor. Aman took doctor to Arnav's room. After getting permission they get inside the room. Doctor check the Khushi. She said her bp is quite low which is not good. She gave injection and drip to her. She give prescription to Aman and told him the doses. She told that Khushi will not wake up for next 4-5 hours, but when she wake up give her something light and a strong coffee. All come out. Arnav is caressing her hand on which drip is attached. Rest are joined the family when Shakti said he will get the medicine. He ask Bhavana to prepare food for all. Bhavana and Ridhima went to kitchen to prepare breakfast because they know in hurry no one eat. 

Bhavana ask "Di Shaurya kaha hai."

Ridhima "when I got NK message I know it's urgent so I left Shaurya at my friend's house. She had 2 children one is of Shaurya's age. So I think he will be fine, if something happened I will ask Chirag to bring him here. But did you have any idea what happen."

Bhavana nodded her head in no.

They prepare aloo curry and puri.

They set the table and ask to come. But no one is in mood. They have questions and NK is also not talking anything. 

Arti "I know all are tensed but first eat something to gain energy then we will talk. I will bring Arnav you go to dinning hall."

Chacha ji " Arti you join others I will bring Arnav down. Bhabhi you should go if Arnav saw you like this how can he fight this battle."

All are settled on dinning table. Bhavana and Ridhima served them. La also come and help them in serving. No one is in mood to eat. They saw Chacha ji is coming down with Arnav. Ridhima served them also. Ridhima, Bhavana and La are standing. If anyone need anything they will serve them. They eat little bit. Ridhima, Bhavana and Lavanya forcefully feed them. After completing breakfast they move to living room. Ridhima, Bhavana and Lavanya also eat their food within few minutes. They also join rest of family in hall.

Jhanvi ask "Arnav and NK can you tell us what happen to Khushi."

NK said what happen back at Shantivan. No one knows what trigger Khushi to behave like that. Even Arnav has also thought that he know half truth.

Aman "Arnav is it related to what you said last night."

Arnav rise his head to look at Aman.

Shakti "what is it Aman."

Aman look at Arnav and said "last night Arnav call me to find the Anjali's children details. He told me she had 2 children. I don't know other details. My men is already on this."

Everyone is shocked by this new information because they don't know all this till now.

Jhanvi hold Arnav face and trun "Arnav tell us what is it."

Arnav "last night Khushi told me that Anjali had 2 children apart from the one inside her womb. She is going to kill all of them and make Anjali barren. She said I can't stop her. I don't to know ma how Khushi know and I don't know all this." Hide his face in hand.

Chacha ji "Arnav may be Khushi had some misconception."

Arnav "no Chacha ji she is sure and she know who they are."

Jhanvi "Arnav we can't neglect this if Khushi said then their is something which is still hidden from us. Khushi is not a woman who had black heart but she is with golden heart. Think if she said all this then something big happen. We have to find. I believe that Anjali's blood is dirty which spread dirt."

Arnav "how ma how can we find when she is not ready to discuss all this."

Chacha ji " we have to wait."

Arnav look at his Chacha ji.

Jhanvi "Arnav your Chacha ji is saying right we have to wait but right now our priority is Khushi. We should make her happy. No one ask her anything or discuss all this. Arnav today is party where you are going to introduce Khushi to media. Stay with her, make her happy. And rest make sure those ugly creatures stay away from party. NK go back to Shantivan with Aman, you both do anything to make sure their black shadow stay away from Arnav and Khushi today by any means."