Part 71

Khushi and Arnav reach penthouse. Arnav phone rings. Arnav went to other room to attend call.

Khushi find the right time to call Mahi. She call her.

Khushi "Mahi I need to talk to you about something." 

Mahi "hello madam after marriage you forget all manner. No hi or hello. Forget about how are you."

Khushi "Mahi it's urgent I don't have time to discuss all this."

Arnav come but when by listening Khushi he stay behind the door to know what is going.

Mahi "is everything all right, you look tensed."

Khushi "Mahi I told Arnavji that Anjali had 2 children apart from her womb and I am going to kill all of them."

Mahi "it's good you told him but whats the problem."

Khushi "he wants to know about Anjali's children. I don't know I should told him or not. If I told him I should also told him about that incident. What do you think I should tell him or not."

Mahi "I don't know what to suggest but if you trust him you should tell him everything. Every relationship is survived with trust but not without it. I know you don't want to stress him that is why you hide it but now he is more stressed."

Khushi "you are saying I should tell him everything."

Mahi "I can give you suggestions but it's your choice to accept it or not."

Mahi "don't be stress sweetheart, listen what your heart say. You always say your heart will never be wrong."

Khushi "I think you are right Mahi I should listen to my heart."

Khushi "by Mahi come soon I missed you."

Mahi "take a chill pill. Don't take stress we have long way to go. After case reopen I will come to Delhi. I missed you too. Bye take care and say hi to jiju."

She cut the call. Arnav wait for few seconds then he entered. He back hug Khushi.

Arnav "Khushi what happen Jaan."

Khushi "nothing."

Arnav sit with Khushi on his lap, he ask "Khushi you can tell me anything."

Khushi look at his face and make decision.

Khushi "I know you want to talk about Anjali's children. I also want to tell you but you have to promise that you will not interfere."

Arnav "ok done now tell me."

Khushi take a deep breath and said "Mahi is my friend from the time I was adopted by babuji. We were soul sister. She has younger brother who is 2 year younger to her. Mahi is elder to me by 14 months, that make all three were friends. Last year I went to their home and no one at home. I was going back when Mahi come with her family. I don't know anything so I ask. Uncle told me that their neighbour daughter committed suicide by jumping from roof of the school with is on 3rd floor. No one know the reason but school principal and staff said she has affair which is the reason. Around 1 week after this incident Mahi and I was going to market their some boys talking about a girl which get our attention. They were saying that a girl is pushed from roof by a girl Molly and her mother paid huge donation to school to shut their mouth."

Khushi "I don't why I feel that both the girls are same. So I ask Mahi she also have same doubt but the problem is how to find truth. Then we get news of that family shift to some other place. In their family they have one boy and one girl who are younger siblings of the dead girl. Then we took help from Mahi's brother. We all three together try to find truth. We got to know that Molly push her because she slap her in front of class for stolen notebook from that girl bag and give it to teacher by writing her name. In class that girl called her thief and proved it also. Just for this she kill her. You know what is the age of molly she is 15 years at that time. We talk to principal about her and ask her help to punish her. Then only we got to know that she is your niece. And everyone know how powerful you are."

Arnav "Khushi you know me before the Sheesh Mahal incident."

Khushi "yes I know even I hate you at that time I thought you are helping wrong. When Mahi's brother told us about your fashion show then we decided to ruined your show but it's our bad luck jiji marriage and your show is on same day. Mahi and her brother trap your showstopper to ruined your show but when I come to Sheesh Mahal to meet them I was pushed on stage, rest you know all that."

Arnav "you join AR to destory me."

Khushi "no it was Shyam's suggestion. I thought he is Molly's father but when I got to know that you don't know about your sister's daughter I found something fishy. Then I collect Anjali and Shyam's blood samples and gave Mahi's brother for DNA test for Molly and yours too. Then only I know Anjali and your DNA doesn't match. But what shocked us that Anjali is Molly's mother but Shyam is not her father. We hire a PI for more information then we know about Shyam and Anjali's son who is staying with nanny in Lucknow."

Arnav "Khushi you know hiring PI is risky and you did. If Anjali or Shyam know about this."

Khushi "we all 3 did a research then find a PI. It's Mahi's brother who write letter and kept money for PI. He also mentioned that information should send to Devi Maiya temple in Lucknow and he will tell the remaining amount which will reach him after receiving information."

Arnav "who is the son of them."

Khushi " Arav."

Arnav " you mean Arav is Shantivan."

Khushi "yes they want to pass him as your and Sheetal as his mother. They will force you to give right to be your son and Sheetal to be your wife. Sheetal herself don't know Arav is Anjali and Shyam's son. They told that they adopted him from orphanage."

Arnav "now what."

Khushi "Molly was in party yesterday. I saw her. She is in Delhi then Anjali will going to meet her. Shyam know about her if you think Anjali hide Molly from Shyam."

Khushi "first I will find way to kill Molly because Anjali is more attached to her. Then rest two."

Arnav "Khushi can you listen to me if I said something."

Khushi nodded her hand.

Arnav "I don't want you kill them. I don't want you to become devil, you are my angel let be like that. Let me do the dirty work and you just be with me. I will handle them not you can you do this for me."

Khushi hugged him and said "ok but I will tell you how and when."

Arnav "ok."

Khushi "anything else you want to say or know."

Arnav thought "give me time to get call from Kaka sa then I will decide to tell you or not."

Arnav nodded his head to say no and said "let's sleep."

They are in their bliss.

In Shantivan Sheetal and Anjali plan their next step but they don't know what is the effect of their step on them.