Part 48

Chacha and Chachi went to their home in Delhi. NK and Arnav went to Shantivan. Khushi, Shashi, Asha, Aman and Dev went to Aman's flat, Dev move in with Asha and Aman. Lavanya, her parents and Jhanvi went to Lavanya's home in Delhi. Chirag and Ridhima along with Shakti and Bhavana went to their home respectively. Not to forget little Shaurya who want to go with NK mamu but go with his parents. He fall sleep in flight.

No one want to give their enemies any kind of chance to know about them.

All had a peaceful sleep after long because they know their role. Except our sweet couple who are yearning for each other but can't do anything now. Only 2 days are left for wedding.

Next morning

Arnav went to office early. NK come down and saw everyone are sitting on dinning table. He saw dadi is also with them, he hate her so much for what she did with his family.

Anjali ask "NK when you come."

NK "Di I come early morning." 

Akash "come NK have your breakfast. I thought you forget that your brother is going to marry."

NK "no Akash bro I didn't forget. It's just that wedding is also important for me."

Dadi "Deviyani who is he."

Nani "he is Akash's cousin. Manorama's sister' son."

Dadi said "Manorama I didn't know that your sister didn't teach manner to her son. And you didn't your mother teach you manners."

NK is already in so much anger. He said "who are you to point on my mother."

Anjali "NK she is Arnav and my dadi. She come for Akash's wedding."

NK "so what di I think she need to learn manners rather than teaching me lessons on manner."

Dadi is going to slap him when a hand stop her. She look for who dare to stop. Arnav throw her hand and said "dare you hurt my brother Subhadra Malik I will kill you."

Dadi is shocked for Arnav's behaviour. 

Nani said "Arnav beta when you come."

Arnav turn towards Nani and said "now only."

Arnav "who call her here. Get out from my house."

Dadi said "Arnav don't forget I am your dadi it's my house also so I don't need your permission to come."

NK know his bhai is angry so he just want to give him chance to show other what happen when anyone mess with him.

NK "nannav why are you so angry she is your dadi."

Arnav gave him look to say shut up.

Arnav "she is not my dadi. I don't have any relation with her. Who call her. I am asking answer me." By seeing ASR in him Mami got scared that may be he thought she is the one so to safe herself she said " Anjali bitya and sasumaa call her when you block the money." 

Nani and Anjali gave her look. Arnav smrike to know he strike on right point and look Manorama Raizada the parrot of the family give him what he want. 

Manohar is shocked that Manorama split everything in front of Arnav.

Arnav turn to dadi and said "so they call you to put me in my place but sorry to burst your bubble that ASR never forgive backstabbing. And my dear dadi it's good you come I have to settled old score with you."

Dadi is shocked what old score Arnav is talking.

Arnav "Nani and di you won't get your desired results. After Akash's wedding who ever contribute in household expenses only that person can enjoy the luxury of Shantivan. Akash and Mama ji have to take care of their family which includes them, Mami ji, Nani and soon Payal also. If they want then they can also include Shyam and you also. Ah now I remember where is your husband di I didn't saw him don't tell me he again went to some business trip. I never got what kind of lawyer has to travel this much."

NK was shocked that his bhai is already in action, he thought that he will show dadi her place. But he is happy.

Arnav "HP HP."

HP come running their. He saw all this happening from hiding in kitchen. He is scared "bhaiya."

Arnav "from now onwards bring my food or coffee in my room because I don't want to eat with people like them."

NK " HP bring my food also in nannav's room."

Nani " NK bitwa don't do this."

NK "Nani you are elder but I never expected that you will support wrong. Arnav never like me because I irritate him but today he show that he is my brother then how can I leave him alone. From today onwards I have my brother only. I don't have anything to do with you. Mami ji I thought you will support me but you disappointed me. You know why I call you Mami ji because I want Arnav accept me as brother and which he did today. Don't worry I will not tell ma all this because I don't want my mother know about your betrayal for not supporting her son."

NK went away with sad and hurt face but inside he is dancing.

Where as in Gupta House

Khushi and Shashi reach their. They saw that Madhumati is sitting in hall. Madhumati saw them she shouted for Payal. By listening her name Payal come out along with Garima. They saw them. Payal and Madhumati are happy but Garima is not. They all are scared.

Khushi said "I brought babuji to do jiji kanyadan so that jiji won't miss him on her important day.

Payal is shocked by hearing jiji from her because before going she broke the relation. This is notice by Shashi and Madhumati also. Shashi and Khushi didn't get time to talk so he didn't know the reason but he is with his gudiya in her decision.

Khushi settled her babuji in his room and come out.

She ask "bauji everything is done or you need my help."

Khushi wear a coller and full sleeves suite to hide her wedding chain and chura, for her sindoor she do her hair style to side way like that her maang is hidden under her hair.

Madhumati and Payal notice change in Khushi. How her dressing style change and her hair style also. Madhumati had her doubt. Where as Garima didn't notice all that because she is in her own fear.

Khushi went to kitchen where she saw a bottle which make her remember what her bauji told her about this. Her face glow by getting idea which is notice by Payal. 

Payal thought "I am sure Khushi's devil mind is thinking something. Please God save bauji and me from her. You can fall Amma in Khushi's plan but not us."

She went to bauji. She said "bauji your sankadevi is action."

Bauji "what are you saying."

Payal "bauji that little devil is thinking. You know what that means."

Bauji "hey ra Nanda Kishore. Now what she will do. Before going she make my old bones cry now what she want. Payal did you know what she plan."

Payal " no bauji I didn't know but from the smile and glow on her face I know for sure it's not easy to find what she plan."