Part 110

Everyone is working on their plan, when Shakti and Kaka got message from Arnav that their are spies around them. Find them and keep everyone in their radar. Don't tell about secrets about palace to anyone till last moment.

Shakti and Kaka who are on opposite direction look at each other. They know what it means, so they keep going with their work but with little change. They keep 20 guards from 50 as reserved. In those 20 main guards like Rajeev are included. They will stay in outhouse and look at everything from staying in outhouse and other should not talk about them to others.

Arnav is coming to his room when he saw Guru ma coming inside. 

Arnav took her blessings and ask how she is doing.

She said "I am fine hukum and how are you "

Jhanvi come there too. Arnav "I am fine for now but can't say about future. Guru ma I need your help."

Guru ma "sure. Tell me."

Arnav "Guru ma you know about many mantra which I want you to help ma and Guru ji to get us blessings. I ask Guru ji for Mahamrityunjaya Matra chanting which will protect us from death coming towards us. Ma you sit in pooja on behalf of us with Guru ma. Guru ma I am giving you responsibility of pooja held by Guru ji. You and ma make sure pooja went without any hindrance because it is very important for us."

Guru ma "sure I will help Rani ma. But what about other things you are planning."

Arnav "Chachi will take care of all our food. Aman and Chirag Jijaji will handle the front of the palace, backside will be handle by Dev and Shakti Jiju. I will be in palace and Khushi will stay with other women and children in throne room which I upgraded with high tech securities, no one can enter there once it will be closed because it can open from inside only. You, ma and Purohit with Guru ji will join them in throne room when fight begin till stay in mandir to complete pooja for us. You take ma to throne room with you as soon as told."

Guru ma "I will take care of pooja. But I need few things from market. I will come after buying."

Arnav "that will be ok. If you want take few guards with you for your security too. Ask Guru ji if they want something from market."

Guru ma "ok." She went from their 

Arnav "ma keep her away from palace as much as you can. Don't tell her anything and make sure she can't interact with anyone because she is spy send by them. Tell Chachi and other women too. She can't go to kitchen anyhow to know what is going their."

Jhanvi look shocked to know the woman she respect shake hands with their enemies. Jhanvi nodded.

Baba meet someone.

Baba "I need your help to protect throne. Are you ready to help me to protect Marwar."

They said "we are ready."

Baba "Marwar will always remember your sacrifice as long as Marwar remains."

They went back.

Here Khushi comes to Mahi and Lavanya room. Both are sharing room. She find Mahi there but Lavanya is not in room.

Khushi "I am sorry because of me you life in danger too."

Mahi "Khushi we are not friends but soul sister. When one sister need other can't step back. Today what I saw is something which is really seen these days. Now people are becoming more and more selfish only. Brothers are becoming enemy for a small piece of land or little bit money. Relationship and humanity are forgotten chapter of life which no one want to read, learn or remember but here all stand together to fight enemy. So don't say sorry but I should thank you for being part of your family."