Part 38

Aman said "Arnav tell them truth."

Arnav "what."

Aman "I am saying about your hand. Tell them truth how you got injured."

Arnav "are you got mad to ask me to tell them how I got injured."

Aman "if you give excuse everyone ask more but if you tell them truth you will be save by their questions."

When Arnav want to object NK said "one second Bhai. Aman exactly what are you saying."

Aman look at Arnav to ask permission to tell NK what they got to know by Khushi.

NK look at them. He ask "Bhai tell me everything."

Aman "Khushi was telling Abhay uncle about how she know Neeti Malhotra."

NK "how did bhabhi know about her."

Aman told him what they hear and how Arnav hear. How Shashi uncle, Arnav and him got to know about Neeti when Khushi was telling Abhay in garden about Neeti.

NK "Aman is there any limit for them to stopping low."

Arnav "people like them don't have limit to downgrade the humanity. I didn't know how can Shashi uncle and Khushi come out of this betrayal from Garima."

Aman "Arnav I know it's difficult for them but they will go through this. We all are there for them but first you need to clam."

NK "Bhai Aman is right you should be with them to cope up with this. Now we had more important thing in hand how to tell about your injury."

Aman "what's is there to tell. He has to told them truth."

Arnav get irritated but before Arnav could say something to Aman. Aman said "Arnav if you tell them lie it is difficult for convincing them. I know what you want to say we can say them half truth."

NK thought something and said "Bhai do you know Subhadra Malik is in Shantivan."

Arnav was shocked that how he know where as Aman is shocked to know she come to Shantivan which will bring problem to them. Arnav nodded his head.

NK know his brother has his sources to get information.

NK "Bhai you can tell everyone that you punch the mirror that is the reason of your injury. Everyone know you are not someone to react like this, so told them you got to know that Subhadra Malik is in Shantivan and in anger you punch the mirror. It's convince them well."

Aman "I think NK is right. In that way we can protect Khushi from her evil past. It's not easy for her to recall that and especially Shashi uncle he is broken after knowing the ugly colour of his wife. Arnav it's your responsibility to protect their honour now. After Garima truth comes in light it will effect not only Khushi and Shashi uncle but all of us. I mean let's wait for sometime to bring her truth in open till then Khushi and Shashi uncle is comfortable with all this. They will get time."

Arnav look at them and said "I will think about what you both said but I need sometime to clear my mind. Aman you go to Shashi uncle and talk to him. I will go but I don't think he will comfortable with me. Make sure he will be fine because I don't want any kind of tension which effect his health. You have to get him talk to you. He should open up about Garima that's help him."

Arnav " and NK you go with mama and mami (Lavanya's parents). They need few things for my marriage. Take Lavanya and other also. I need sometime alone."

Arnav went from there.

Aman and NK look at each other not getting what Arnav is thinking. They went to do what Arnav ask for them to do.

Arnav went to his hideout in the palace which is not known to anyone till now. He find the place when he come first time with his papa at the age of 8 years.

Place is secret room inside the palace boundry but it can't be seen. It's a underground hall which Arnav use to store his paintings. Arnav is natural painter but he didn't get much time to give this. Still he make few painting which is kept here. Arnav modified this room with all necessary things.

He sat on bed. Arnav open a book and said "I think it's time for me to come into my real form. Papa you don't want anyone to know about this and I will not let anyone know this not even Khushi."

Arnav move to full body mirror and open his shirt look at his birth mark on his chest. 

{Arnav blood is of golden colour. Arnav has power to know about what other person thought it help him to gain power over others and heal the injury of himself or others with his blood. This side of his not known to anyone except his papa. Arvind know Arnav can control the mind of other by hypnotizes them. He can see the supernatural powers or activities around him. Arvind never want anyone to know about Arnav this side that is why he took promise from him on his death bed that he will never let anyone know this or never bring this side infront of others.}

Arnav bring this side when he is alone and no one is around so that he is habitual to his this side. 

Arnav said "Chacha ji doesn't want me to get involved in this revenge. Ma, Akhil and Khushi their life depends on me. I didn't know what I should do or not do. I feel like kill them once."

He look at his papa's painting which is the first painting he made after started AR. He said "papa now time come that I use my power for our family. I know you never want me use my power for wrong means but Papa I am using it to protect my people. The promise I gave you I won't break for sure." 

He look at his reflection in mirror. He said " i should talk to Chacha ji first to know what he is planning then I will move my pawn."