Part 98

What are you doing guys go take a walk or talk to your love ones before you start reading. I like Idea if you remember walk and talk advertisement today I suddenly remembered that. All of you thought why I suddenly remembered that so I will tell you reason I have two diaries with me one is related to my work and other is related to my thoughts or something good I learn or read somewhere written. I am searching a maths book for my brother who need to understand some concept. That book is given by my maths teacher in school to learn some concepts with that I found my old diaries in which one of them this Idea 💡 is written. With this I got something in  which I want you suggestions that is I wrote stories of two step brothers Vyom and Vaibhav. If you are interested let me know I will give you but after completing my others stories. 

Arnav drive to Shantivan, when they reached Shantivan they find Akash and Payal getting out of car when their car enter into the premises. Payal and Akash also saw them. Payal went to clean herself because she has Anjali's blood on her but Akash wait for them. They get inside when Arnav ask Akash "Akash ask Payal to help Khushi in packing after she get clean. Tell her to come to our room. You also come to my room with Payal." Akash nodded and went to his room to tell Payal.

Arnav took Khushi to their room and lock the door.

Arnav "Khushi you take what you need or important things you need. Don't tell Payal anything now tell her we are going to farmhouse that's what I told if she ask you anything tell her I didn't told you anything. Now ho check in closet what you need to take. Till then I will call Maa and Mama to talk to our plan."

Khushi nodded and went to check in closet. Arnav message Akash that don't tell Khushi what happen here and ask Payal too. Then he call his Maa and told his plan about them going to their home because he don't want other know that where he took Khushi. Jhanvi told him she will talk to her brother. Arnav call Kaka to know where he is. Kaka told him he is in Shantivan then Arnav told him he also come to Shantivan with Khushi.

He hear knock by opening door he saw Payal and Akash their.

He told Payal in slow voice "Payal Khushi can't find what happen her and don't ask her anything why and where she is going then she may doubt something happened that is why I am taking her away from here, just help her in packing."

Payal nodded.

Arnav call Khushi, she come out of closest to find them.

Arnav "Khushi Payal is here to help you in packing till you both sister complete packing I and Akash check on few things. Khushi do you want me stay here to help you or you are ok with Payal's help."

Khushi "Arnavji Jiji will help me you go do your work."

When Arnav and Akash went away Khushi closed the door.

Khushi "Jiji what happen why you all are tensed. Arnavji is also tensed from the time we left Shantivan in hurry."

Payal "Khushi I don't know why Arnavji is tensed but I think you need to stay away from this toxicity. Come lets help you to pack your and Arnavji's things."

Khushi "Jiji can I ask you something."

Payal nodded and wish she don't ask something which she can't answer.

Khushi "don't call him Arnavji call him how Akash Jijaji call him only I will call him Arnavji and I don't like when you call him Arnavji."

Payal slap on her head and said "I won't call your Arnavji Arnavji my butterfly ok I will call him bhai but I will ask him if he is ok with me calling him bhai."