Part 82

In Shantivan Arnav woke up and didn't find Khushi beside him. He get up and know Khushi is not at home because as usual they feel each other presence. Arnav pick his mobile and dial Mohan's number. Mohan told him Payal and Khushi come to temple. He is here with them. He saw then coming out of temple and said the same to ASR.

Arnav was relieved that Khushi is not alone.

He went ro bathroom to get ready. When he was standing in front of mirror to brushing his hair he hear knock. He went to find who is at door because Khushi never knock it's her room also.

Arnav saw Sheetal at door, he is already is bad mood by not seeing Khushi first and by seeing Sheetal's face first in morning make is worst.

Arnav is going to shut the door when Sheetal hold the door which increases his temper.

Sheetal "Arnav Anjali and me prepare breakfast. Come have with us Arav will love it. You don't know how much Arav love you."

Arnav shut the door when he saw Sheetal remove her hand from door but Sheetal got hurt in her hand. She cry but Arnav care less. After few minutes again their is knock on door. Arnav is frustrated, he open the door to give Sheetal some good treat but found NK and Akash standing at his door.

NK "Bhai why are your mood bad."

Arnav "nothing why you come."

NK "ofcourse to take you to dinning table."

Arnav rise his left eyebrow. They come down and saw expect Payal and Khushi all are at dinning table.

(Clarification about food Anjali and Sheetal prepare everyday. No one eat their food but stick to toast or corn flakes for breakfast, for lunch Payal prepare for Mama, Mami and her, rest eat at office. Dinner is prepared by Payal for her family, Sheetal and Anjali prepare for rest including Subhadra Malik. No in short Mama, Mami, NK, Akash, Arnav, Khushi, Payal and workers not eat food prepared by Anjali and Sheetal.)

Arnav "Mami where is Khushi."

Before Mami will say anything Nani said "I send Khushi and Payal to temple to take blessings. From the time they enter peace left Shantivan."

NK "Nani you are right (Nani and her partners are happy to get NK's support). You know bhai they come to show the true colours of people around us and unveil the crime done by them, so it will unsettled all of us but in good way."

Mama "NK you are saying true. Leave that lets have breakfast."

Khushi and Payal come. Arnav saw reddish arm. Arnav get up from his seat and hold her arm to see. 

Arnav "Khushi how this happened."

Nani "Devi Maiya punish her for her sin what else Arnav."

Akash "then Devi Maiya should kill you, your granddaughter and your favourite damadji for the sin you do but you are alive it means Devi Maiya don't want you all to polluted her divine environment. Dadi now you know why you all are alive."

Arnav ask first-aid kit from HP. He clean her wound and going to band-aid it when Khushi said "Arnavji they are small scratches. Put antiseptic cream and let them be open."

Payal "Arnavji she is saying correct. If you band-aid it then it will take time to heal her wound. If it let open it will heal faster. Don't worry their will be not infection if you put antiseptic cream on it."

Arnav do as Payal told him. He ask "Khushi how did you get hurt."

Khushi "I slipped and fell which causes these scratches."

Arnav "let's  have breakfast."

Khushi make faces by listening breakfast.

Arnav "Khushi don't make faces it's your decision which we all are suffering love. Akhil already show his disliking by his face, not only him Mama, Mami, Akash all are suffering including Payal and us."