Part 28

Shankar ji show the design for jewelries. Ladies select the designs except Khushi.

Jhanvi "Khushi beta why are you not selecting the designs."

Khushi "ma I know Arnavji he already select for me and what I got to know about you then you also have jewelries for me. I don't know how much can I handle these much." With pout.

Arnav rub his hand under her dupta.

Jhanvi and Arti smile by listening this. Arti said "Khushi you are future queen of Marwar so you should need to focus on your appearance also. We all know you will be perfect queen for Marwar. Khushi we all know you want simple things. But beta now you should not feel offended by these. Your dressing sense reflect who you are. Being a queen sometime you should act accordingly to your position. Don't worry you have Queen Jhanvi to guide you and I am also there."

Jhanvi "Khushi you are right I already select for you along with our family jewelries too but beta it's your wedding you should select at least one set for you."

Khushi "sorry ma I didn't mean to offend you both. Ok I will select for me. It's that I love to wear simple. Till now I have never wear these much heavy jewelries."

Jhanvi " beta select at least one set of jewellery for sagun."

They select jewelries for them

Shankar ji said "he will dilevered all these by morning 8 am."

Jhanvi said " Shankar ji did you do what I ask."

Shankar ji gave two bags to Rani ma.

Arnav said ma I will come. He went out.

He saw Sankar ji is waiting for him.

Sankar ji handed him a bag.

Arnav open it and saw.

Khushi's wedding chain and engagement rings design by his Arnav

Engagement rings