Part 11

At Gupta house

Khushi listens their talk and thought "till now I let you go by doing many more this with me. You always blame me for everything bad happen in your house. But now you cannot point finger on me even though you all know I did that. I know what terror is when I lost my parent I cannot sleep for many nights and now it's your turn to know what terror is. I know my Babu ji is with me and Arnav ji will help me. So welcome to hell. Payal, you want to enjoy your time being would be bride but you don't know I am the would be bride who will enjoy her wedding most. Hi re Nand Kishore you can only say this do-nothing fat cow."

Khushi shouted for them for food.

Payal said "we will prepare food soon."

Khushi said "prepare Dalia in milk for Babu ji, it's consistency should be not thick nor liquid and for rest prepare roti sabaji. I don't want Babu ji to wait, so his will be prepare first it should be ready in next half hour."

Like this rest of the day went in Gupta house

In Shantivan something happens

After evening snacks Akash come to her Dadi room where everyone presents except NK, Manohar, and Arnav.

Anjali said "Akash there is nothing to worry about. It was NK call which make him react like this. You just keep watch on him and tell me everything. My chores can't go against her Di."

Nani said " Akash Anjali betiya is saying true. If chote married than we may not able to control him like this. Today Khushi came here, anyone know why she came."

Anjali said " no Nani we did not know why she come. Let call her to know why she come."

Nani " leave it Anjali betiya they may sleep. It will not look good to call them in odd hours. Call her in morning."

Anjali " ok Nani. I will call her in morning to know why she come. HP said she went away after we leave."

Anjali thought "I have to be careful, I can't let her talk about Shyam to my family before I achieve what I want. I have to think something fast."

She looks at Shyam face and know he is also thinking same thing. It is good I saw on time so I create a scene so no one think about her but my bad luck Nani saw her.

Where in Arnav room HP told him that wedding chain broken drama is directed by Anjali so no one notice Khushi.

Arnav said "I am sure she will think new plan to stop Khushi from talking about Shyam to other. Today Shyam went to meet Guptas, where he threatened them about the same. HP you should be careful around she may harm you. NK you know what you must do. HP tomorrow event management team come. You know Karan he will oversee that. You have to make sure no one bother him. "

NK " Bhai why Karan, is there anything which I have to know."

Arnav "Akhil Subhadra Devi got to know something about legacy she may contact Anjali or Devyani. Till I cannot claim what is mine I cannot be careless. Karan is here to check security system and install new system also."

They hear the sneezing sound which alert them. NK went to bathroom and HP start picking up the cup.

They do not have to wait for long.

Anjali come and ask "chote in evening you had coffee and now also coffee. Why."

HP went away taking cup.

Arnav said " Di day after tomorrow Akash leave is started. I gave him leave for a month. I want him to enjoy his marriage. After that they must go for honeymoon also. This period come in his life so I want him to enjoy fullest. Even I must take leave for his marriage that is why I want to complete my work before marriage. That is the reason I need coffee. I cannot ask help from him and NK come today. I don't want to involve NK after his stunt."

" Di you should not awake till now otherwise you skin will feel tired. Marriage around the corner then you should take rest as much as you can. It will suck your energy. Let me drop you to your room. I can't believe how can Jeeja ji let you roam around at this late."

He drop her to her room. When he come NK is sleeping on his bed. He locks the door lay on the bed. NK turn his face to hug him and said " Bhai we missed lot because of these selfish people. You know Bhai I miss you so much. Ma misses you so much. Bhai when can we live like a real family. You know ma talk to guruji about your marriage. I don't know what he said because she said she will tell both of us together."

Arnav " sleep we will talk to ma tomorrow. Good night."

" Good night, Bhai."

Arnav know NK is little emotional. He cannot do that to him. He must take care of them.