Part 14

Khushi brought water for him and ask about his health. He said he is ok but he had itchiness in his throat.

Asha said "wait I will come. She went to kitchen."

Here Khushi looks at her brother.

He said "Khushi come here."

She gets up and sat beside him. He sides hug her and said "I know how difficult it is for you to accept this truth which you don't have any hints, but it is true when I got to know about this I did DNA test for us to know the truth and result is positive. If you want, we will do this again your satisfaction but do not bother about this because we have to know much more dirty secret of her. ASR I think she need to know the truth now."

Khushi asks "what truth you want me to know."

Asha comes with a cup. She gave that cup to Aman to help Shashi ji to drink till she gets tea and snacks for other. She asks "Dev what truth you are talking about."

ASR show video on his mobile to Asha and Shashi ji in which Payal is selling Khushi to Shyam.

Khushi and Shashi is shocked fir their own reason. Shashi is shocked to know that ASR had this video and Khushi is safe. Whereas Khushi is confused that how Arnav ji had this video with him.

Arnav ask question "uncle ji do you know about this video."

Before Shashi ji answer to his question, Khushi asks "Arnav ji how do you get this video. This video is recorded by Babu ji on thus mobile." By showing them the mobile in which it is recorded.

ASR "Khushi someone send thus video to La through MMS. We are searching the person but phone is switched off that is why we did not reach your Babu ji till now. Yesterday Dev give me information about it." He didn't disclose everything to them because he wants to talk to her privately.

Asha was so much angry that if they are infront of her she will kill them.

Aman know about her thought process so to distract her he asks "ma can you bring tea and snacks for us. We want to know the whole truth to tackle them."

She went to kitchen to bring tea and snacks.

Dev just side hug her but when she didn't show any sign of resistance, he know that she accepted him. He worked with her to know about her and from the time he knows about truth he is getting information about her.

Aman saw that his ma is coming with tea. He went to kitchen to get snacks. After they settled. Asha starts again "when they came. They stay with Madhumati in her house. Shashi ji come to our house to ask about the preparation for tomorrow. We said everything is done but he guess to make sure Garima can't read any documents. Then he asks about the language of documents I said all documents are prepared in English. Then he told us that Garima cannot understand English that means she ask him to explain her. They became happy by knowing this. Next day we met at your parents' lawyer. There she came with Shashi ji and Khushi. By looking at your face I know you are not ok but I cannot do anything. Lawyer asks them to sign few paper Garima saw the paper and give them to Shashi ji by saying can you check them. The paper is stating that Garima being only blood relation of Khushi giving her right of being her guardian to Shashi Gupta every decision related to Khushi can solely take by Shashi Gupta only she has no right on taking decisions related to her. But she thought that they were property paper. After reading those paper Shashi ji ask her to sign then lawyer ask him an us to sign. We are witness of these legal proceedings. After that she ask about your property. Lawyer said that they do not have any property in their name she will get Rs. 25,000 per month as her guardian but for that in every 4 months I will come to see her progress. When I find anything happen to her I have right to stop her parent's pension which is given to you. You must take care of her wellbeing. You are responsible for her. You must send her to school. She should complete her schooling. We know that without any benefit she will not accept you. For making sure she doesn't harm you we keep clause for every 4 months check on you by your parents' lawyer. She does not know about your father being IAS. In every 4 months he went to check on you. The amount gives to her is only 20% of your parent's pension (I do not know how much pension is for IAS and school teacher so it us my assumption) rest is deposited in your account with Shashi ji in Delhi. I managed your account. I further invest the money for your future. Your father is from Punjab where he had his property which is yours now. Your father is only child to your grandparents. In Punjab you have 50 acres of agriculture land along with 2 residential properties through which you earn a good amount. You have 10 crores in your account and this file contains all details of your assets." She gave a file to Khushi.

She said " Khushi I purchased shares from money you have in which you had 18% AR shares on your name. You can check this with your lawyer."

Khushi took that file and kept on the table and ask "aunty you told me about my assets but you didn't tell me about my brother."

Asha ji said " Khushi everything is going according to the plan we made but for around 2 years I lost contact with Shashi ji. My husband died on duty at that time I was so depressed, my brother come and we went to Chandigarh to my brother's place where we started living in that I completely forget about you. I am sorry for that Khushi."

Khushi " it's ok aunty I know in this situation it happens."

Asha ji "then one day I got a phone call from neighbour from here she is told me that a man came asking about us but she didn't tell him anything except that Akhilesh death and we move from there. First, I do not know who he is. Then on Rakhi I tied Rakhi on my brother's hand by saw that Aman said if his bunny is with him then she will tied Rakhi like me to him and he will bring lots of chocolates for her. It strikes me that may be Shashi ji come to Delhi. I got scared by thinking that something happen to you. I search for his number and call him. But phone is attended by Garima. I ask my brother to help me to reach Shashi ji. He calls him again then same happen but he ask about him to her when she ask who he is. My brother said he is his friend and wants to talk to him. When Shashi ji came online, he asks about his wellbeing he said he wants to meet him. He will bring me with him. When he got my name, he ask him to come soon. When we reach Lucknow to meet him my brother went to his shop because we know if Garima got to know about my involvement them she will enquire about it. Then he came to the hotel where we stay. I ask him did he went to Delhi for us. He said that he got to know about my husband. I ask why he went there. He told us that few weeks back Khushi is badly injured because of Payal. You had fractured in your arm at that time he took you to hospital to remove plaster. There a nurse come and ask me about the couple died few years back and what relation Garima had with them. I told her the truth. Then she asks who I am, I told I am her husband. About Khushi I told the truth that the couple died is her parents and I am her adopted father. He said he had doubt about her the way she is asking that something is there which she is not telling. Because on your parents' death he notices her also but forget it. Then we went to hospital from there we got her address."

Asha ji " we met her and ask about the enquiry she is doing. First, she didn't told us anything when I said I will involve police in it with the influence of my husband. She said that she is nurse in Delhi's hospital. There one day a woman came for delivery along with her sister. She delivered a healthy baby but doctor told her husband that baby is still born I did not get how. Then I enquired. What I got to know is shocking that the sister of the woman asks the doctor to kill the baby. Doctor didn't kill the baby but switch baby with another couple whose baby died. When I saw their dead bodies, I didn't get that but by seeing his wife she recall all that. We were shocked. I show her the pics she recognised them along with Garima but what j did not get why Garima did this. It was also clear by Shashi ji that your mother father made a will in which he named all his property to his elder grandchild. My brother uses his sources to track down the baby. You were 12 at that time. We decided that we will not tell anything to you till you are old enough. Till then we will find the baby. The nurse told us that the baby is boy. My brother tracks down him in Marwar where he lived with his family. We talk to them. They were shocked and not ready to accept this but when we told them that we are not snatching their baby but we want a brother to you. My brother told them everything which we know then they were ready to do DNA test. We did test it come what we expect that you both are siblings. We ask the couple not to tell him for next 6 years. In 6 years, you will be 18. They are ok with it but 3 years back they died in an accident. One day Dev went to Shashi's shop there she asks about me. Shashi ji told me this and ask me to come Lucknow. I went there, I met him he asks me about the file which contains your DNA report. I told him truth. He did not believe me. I ask him he can do the test again, but I ask him not to disclose to you. He did the test again. I do not know how. He came to me with report. From that day he knows you are his sister."

(Note: Till you know whom I am talking if you cannot guess than I am talking about Devansh Rajput. He is Khushi's brother.)