Part 26

Arnav start his journey to his happiness. 

He reached by 11 am to Marwar. He was happy that he didn't find any kind of hindrances in his journey which is good sign. When he reach to his palace he found Aman is going somewhere. He stop his car and ask where he is going. Aman said he is going to market, he is not shocked to saw Arnav here by because he know about his plan. 

Arnav stop his car and ask from Raju (one of the servent) "Raju where is maa and everyone."

Before he answered. Jhanvi come with Arti and Arti has arti dhaal to welcome him.

Jhanvi said "Arnav I thought you will be reached at lunch but you are here this early. You message me when you leave Delhi than how come you reach so soon. Don't tell me you don't limit your speed if that happen I am not happy."

Arti "he just come and you are scolding him on gate. First welcome our Yuvraj then ask him. You are becoming old." She shrugged her shoulder.

Jhanvi narrow her eyes and did the arti and put kaal tika behind his ear to protect him from black eyes. 

Arti grab red whole chilli, salt and rai to remove all negativity from him. She is roating around his whole body and then put it in fire. She ask the servent to take it out.

Arnav "ma, Chachi if you are done can I come."

Jhanvi "why you don't like all this from childhood. Today you have to answer me."

He put his both hand of both of shoulder and hugged them. He move like inside and saw whole clan are there. Khushi's face is glowing by seeing him. He also smile and greet everyone.

He sat with his both mother of either side and said "ma and Chachi I don't like it because of you are biased."

Arti "how are we biased."

Arnav "Chachi and ma you both do this for me only. You never did for this to my sisters and Akhil. I am sure you did it for Khushi also."

Everyone are shocked to know his reason and how true he is that they did this for Khushi also.

Before his chachi and ma answer.

Bhavana (his sister) said "Arnav we hang different things outside our house." 

He said "Didi what is connection between my question and your question."

Ridhima said " Arnav it's same so they had connection (by looking at the confused look of everyone except her ma and badi ma). The thing is we hang those thing to main door not around the every corner of our house same way you are our shield who protect us from every bad eye so why we need all this. That is why all this is done for you only and now Khushi also being your soulmate."

NK " yo bhai why we need all this when we have a strong shield in front of us. Leave all that why you come so early."

He know now he has to answer otherwise they will not leave him.

He said "ma when I message you I am outer of Delhi and while coming there is no traffic nothing else because of night time so I reach early. And I didn't drive fast now you all got your answer. Can I freshen up and take a rest lunch is ready."

Jhanvi "Khushi you go with him and make sure he rest not sit infront of his laptop. And Arnav she didn't saw your room. You are going to show her your room today itself because in evening she is going to shift in guest house with her family. You both can't saw each other from tomorrow. I hope you want to spend as much as time with her before marriage and you has only this day, so I will send food for both of you in your room. You both enjoy your time. (Turn to young clan) nobody bother them."