Part 94

Mami thought "thank you sasumaa for giving me idea what to do. I was thinking how to clean my children's way. Now your bestfriend and you do my job. It's said history give you knowledge as well as idea to rectify your mistake. I was thinking what to do now I got to know what to do. I will use English people left but they give idea not to political parties but our indian households also. Divide and rule I will use this for sasumaa and Subhadra Malik."

Mami come to her room and saw Mama is ready to go somewhere.

Mami "where are you going."

Mama "Manorama from Monday restaurant will open for public so I was going their to check all the preparation. We have 3 days in hand for the inaugural of restaurant. Sunday will be busy day with the inaugural function so I don't want any kind of issues left to handle. From their I will go to Gupta House to meet Shashi ji."

Mami "Manohar ji I want to talk to you something important."

Mama "what is it Manorama you look upset."

Mami "Manohar ji I hear sasumaa is planning to kill Arnav to make Anjali's children heirs of Malik and Raizada."

Mama "what I will never let that happen at any cost till now I can't do anything because I was raised like that but now it's enough I will see to it."

Mami "Manohar ji I have a plan but for that I need your help."

Mama "what is your plan I will help you. Arnav is the only one who has right person to be the heir of both families. I will do anything for our sons."

Mami "Manohar ji we know that how much sasumaa show that she is the head of the family but we saw when Subhadra Malik come she left the head chair on dinning table it's shows that she is scared of her."

Mama "what you want to do."

Mami "we will let Subhadra Malik handle sasumaa. I will do that but can you find that by DNA test can we prove Anjali is not the daughter of Malik. I hear sasumaa saying that Arvind ji father of Arnav only and we know that Ratna is not the mother of Arnav. You yourself told me how Ratna and sasumaa stolen Arnav from her mother."

Mama "Manorama what I know is that Arvind ji is in love with his college mate but it was ma and Ratna who kidnapped her to force Arvind to marry Ratna. I am sure Arnav is their son because I learn that woman runaway. Once I hear their talk where Ratna is saying that Arvind never touched her. They are scared that if Subhadra Malik learn this then she will throw them out, so Maa suggest her to stay in Sheesh Mahal to get pregnant and delivered the baby in Lucknow so that all will think that baby is Arvind's and after the birth of baby they killed Arvind. But their plan flop when Ratna's baby was stillborn then Maa give money to nurse to get her baby boy. Arnav was born in same hospital I know that only but I didn't know that he is Arvind's son. If Maa know that means Anjali's murder attempt on him is not out of jealousy but with plan. We need to tell Arnav all this."

Mami "we will tell him but first ask some doctor that with DNA test of grandmother and grandson is successful to know the relation."

Mama "it is possible through DNA test to know that Arnav is grandson of Subhadra Malik or not."

(Note: I don't know about how much it is true about DNA test. It is my assumption and I am not person have medical background.)

Mami "now I know what to do. You go for your work I will handle this."

Mama nodded. They come down for breakfast.

All had their breakfast expect Sheetal and Anjali who are forced to have their breakfast by Mami because she don't want other catch their germs.