Part 2

"Khushi, I have kept a close watch on him. If this is done by Shyam, we must be more caution. If its slip from our men then he can be more dangerous. I will ask Aman to be more and more caution about him in future. You take care of yourself. OK."

"Arnav ji I didn't understand why you have to keep him in your radar."

"Khushi, I know Shyam more than you know. I have my eye on him from the time he comes in contact of Di. But before you ask why I let him marry my sister then you will get your answer soon. He thinks I didn't know about him, but he doesn't know I learn from my experience and betrayal, that stay silent till you don't have power to destroy your opponent completely. Because I have unique habit that I let them other to do what they want but when I strike them, they can only wish for death nothing else. Khushi, I think we are missing something but I do not know what. Till we find we have to be more careful."

"Arnav ji don't worry Devi Maiya is with us. She will never let the demon win. Every war between good and evil finish with the destruction of demon. Sometime evil had upper-hand on the good but at the end evil must punish for his/her deed. There is an age-old fact that evil can't win over good."

Arnav is thinking something then he says "Khushi, I think you should join office again, it will help you also."

"Arnav ji I don't think they will allow me to join office again."
"Tell them that you are working under Aman not me and Aman approach you for help, rest I can take care of it."
"And Lavanya also want your help in design for upcoming winter collection, in that way you can help her also."
"OK I will try to convince them to let me join AR again but I have request that I don't want anyone to know about our relation."
"OK Khushi. No one know about us except Aman, Lavanya, Dev, and Shakti."
"Khushi I think we should leave. I must talk to Aman and you should go home before they create any problem."
He cupped her face and said "Khushi remember I am just a call away from you. Let us go I drop you at your home then come to office."

"Wish you all a very happy new year"