Part 76

Next morning everyone are ready for their plan. Today Sheetal has interview on La refference, so she is all set to get the job in AR to get closer to ASR but she don't know she is entering into hell where Khushi and Lavanya are all ready to show her hell.

Breakfast is ready by Anjali and Sheetal under to hawks eyes of Payal and Mami. Mami was very much cautious, it's say दूध का जला छाछ भी फूँक फूँक कर पीता है ("once bitten, twice shy" I added English phrases similar to hindi one but it's my personal opinion that by writing English one is not justify the hindi one so write both to know about feeling). 

Mami have similar feeling because she is betrayed by her own family so she don't want Khushi and Payal go through the similar pain that is why she has her eyes in kitchen always.

Everyone comes to dinning table for breakfast but Shyam and Arav are late so rest start having food except Anjali, Sheetal and Nani. Arav come and sit on his chair. 

Arnav saw that NK's eyes is more on stairs than food. He know something is cooking in his mind but thought to let him enjoy. NK and HP are looking at eachother then Shyam come down both face lite up. Khushi, Payal and Akash also saw their exchange and expression. They don't have to wait for long.

Shyam come and said "good morning, actually I got call from client that is why I got late."

Nani "it's ok damadji I know how hardworking you are."

Akash chuckles. When Nani saw him, he shrugged his shoulder.

Akash wishper "if he is hardworking then in world nothing is useless."

Payal and NK who are sitting beside him to hear him and smile. Arnav and Khushi also hear him. He sit on chair and start eating. When he ask for coffee from HP. 

HP bring without saying anything. HP give him cup went little far.

Shyam fallen from chair and hot coffee is pour on his face and chest. No one know how all this happened. 

Shyam is crying from burn. Anjali and Nani went to him to help him, rest are enjoying drama. But what added to this is HP pour another cup of coffee on him and little bit fall on Nani and Anjali also.

Nani "HP what did you do."

HP "Nani ji I am just helping you all but I got slipped and coffee cup falls. Sorry." 

Before Anjali could ask Arnav said "Khushi, NK and Akash let's go to office this drama is not for our entertainment."

Akash " bhai I will come after dropping Payal to buaji's house."

Arnav "ok."

All are behaving like nothing happens. They had their breakfast and left for their work. Mama and Mami went to their room. Dadi is sitting on table seeing all this but not helping Nani which scared Nani. Sheetal said "Anjali ji today I have interview in AR. I will go after dropping Arav to school. I don't want to lose this opportunity to get job." By looking at Dadi.

Shyam is moaning with pain. Anjali and Nani help him to room. Nani call the doctor to come and check them but doctor reply shocked her.

Doctor "if you can pay my fee only then I am ready to come otherwise you should go to government hospital for your check up. I got mail from ASR that he will not pay for check up for anyone except his wife his brother and himself. Tell me fast are you ready to pay because I have more patient waiting for me."

Anjali " we will pay come fast "

Anjali "Nani I want Life and medical insurance for all of us, make sure Akash pay the premium anyhow."

Nani "I will do that don't worry. I am waiting for Akash's call for medical check up before insurance."

Mami hear their talk and said I will make sure Akash won't pay any premium. I need to warn Akash about them.

Mami call Akash and said what she hear and told him not to pay for them.

Akash "ma I will not pay their premium but let them come for medical check up which may be today. You and Papa come rest I will take care. Don't talk about this to Papa or anyone."

Akash thought "that's good you fall in my trap."

Payal "what happen Akash."

Akash "Payal Dadi and Anjali are also coming for medical check up, they thought I will also pay premium for their insurance policies. I won't pay for them but let them come for medical check up. Let them be think I paid but when the need arises to pay medical bills they will know the truth that they don't have any insurance policy, that's the biggest shocked for them at that time when they are in need."

Payal "Akash you are right, let them come. When the medical check up schedule."

Akash "after dropping I will talk to the hospital then I will tell you."

Akash thought "thank God Payal buy what I said. She is now a days becoming detective and when it comes to Anjali and Shyam she is more active."

Akash drop Payal to Gupta House. When she ask him to come inside, he said some other time bhai is waiting for him.

Whereas Arnav is driving and Khushi is sitting beside and NK is at backseat.

NK is doing something on mobile.

Arnav said "Khushi do you know we had cameraman with us who shot the scenes and produced blockbuster film."

NK know his bhai is saying about him. He look at his bhai once then again start doing something on his mobile.

Khushi know Arnav is talking about NK.

Arnav "now tell us NK what did you do to Shyam."

NK become excited and come forward to give his brother kiss on cheek. Arnav is shocked but happy at the same time.

NK "bhai you have to wait because Aman bro and La are waiting for us. Drive fast bhai I can't wait."

They reached office, then only Arnav said "your highness we reach."

NK "ok ok I will pay you for your service."

NK come out of car and open door for Khushi. He hold Khushi's hand and run inside to his bhai's cabin. Arnav is following him. Khushi is confused with the NK's excitement.

Arnav and Khushi found rest of the group is standing outside Arnav's cabin.

All went inside. 

La "now tell us how you plan prank on that Shyam the two mouth snake."

NK excitedly said "HP and me do this. This is team work. We just loosen his chair's one leg. The plan is just simple. Shyam will ask coffee from HP to show himself equal to bhai. Same happened. While giving coffee HP should only give little push to that leg of chair. But mark my word bhai HP is brilliant. He push when Shyam is going to sip coffee, that make all coffee fall on his face and one more cup of coffee is pour by HP intentionally on Shyam and pretend to be inocent to slip on floor. OP is taking video from kitchen."

La "ya we saw the video but tell me when you plan."

NK "last night HP and OP is discussing plan to pour hot coffee on Shyam but couldn't come up best plan. We all three were running our brains to find best plan but couldn't got any, then Mohan who come to give HP some thing he hear then he suggest to break the leg of chair to hurt Shyam. Then we plan to broke his chair one leg but OP said it will rise doubt so OP did it perfectly that no one can guess we did that."

Arnav "I don't know how Shyam and Anjali save themselves when all brilliant mind are behind them. Khushi already did her work but all are behind Shyam, anyone think about Anjali, Dadi, Nani and Sheetal."

La "Sheetal will receive her share in AR but the problem is Dadi and Nani, how will we target them. Anjali being pregnant is spared but she is working her ass at Shantivan on Khushi's order."

Arnav look at Khushi and thought "La you don't know Khushi won't mercy Anjali being a pregnant, her target is her child also."