Part 112

Khushi look around and said "this much men you bring to kill me and Arnavji."

Arnav chuckled and said "yes Khushi he has left these many men because rest are kill by us. Right Kuldeep."

Kuldeep look at both King and Queen with confused face. 

Arnav "you know Khushi his men are not only criminals but bastard like him."

All men come forward to kill them but Kuldeep stop them by showing.

Inside all are tensed. Nk look at Mahi who is looking everything with anxiety.

Kaka "we need to go and save them."

Mahi said "stop no one is going out."

Chacha ji "are you got mad he will them." 

Mahi "Khushi has back-up plan."

Kaka "what is her plan."

Mahi "I can't tell you but you will know very soon. Khushi and Arnav Jiju won't anything happen to Marwar. Trust them. You all do your first-aid till then see what they plan."

Other are sitting or standing to see what is happening outside.

Khushi and Arnavji look at each other.

Kuldeep look at them seriously to know what they are planning. Arnav saw that Kuldeep is standing inside same circles which Baba ask them to bring him.

Arjun shouted "Nadish and Ishaan look at screen. He is inside that means something is planned by ASR."

All look at them but before anyone ask they hear voice.

Khushi look at around to see his men, then look at sky. She know her wait is going to finish soon.

Khushi "greed is reason of every living being destruction. Same is what you face."

Kuldeep start laughing and said "you think you will kill me. Do you know who I am."

Khushi "a evil person who master himself in black magic but do you know who I am."

Kuldeep is shocked to know that she know about him.

Khushi "I am granddaughter of Suraj Singh and wife of Arnav Singh Rathore. I know about your black magic from which you gain power but you underestimate me. How. Ohh I feel sorry for you that before coming here you didn't find anything about me except what world know."

Arnav "he thought he know everything about me too Khushi but he is completely wrong. Why not you kill suspense."

Khushi kiss him on cheek said "Kuldeep you are completely trapped in our Chakravyuh. How you are thinking, let me tell you. You bring your army to fight with us but fight is never between your army with us but it is between you and us. Arnavji and me against you. This fight is camouflage to know the secret. Killing your so called army is not big thing. You want to see. Look at them they will die soon."

All look at them they are started suffocating. Kuldeep saw all this and get confused with the happening of events.

Khushi "I am Queen for like this I keep deadly weapons with me. Now tell me how you will fight with us."

Arnav hold her hand because he know he is unpredictable.

Khushi "you know Kuldeep, I know the threats is not from them but from you. How you are thinking. Your black power which you gain after doing many things to gain them. But now you are powerless. Yes you are power less, your overconfident and anger which I used against you. You killed Guru ma and (show another body of a man) he is also one of Purohit. By killing 2 Purohit your sin is double. You know very well killing Purohit male or female will finish all your fruits you get in terms of power by doing pooja or taap. You yourself did it."