Part 41

Khushi sat on the sitting arrangement made for her. 2 women come to her to put mehendi on her. Rest of the women singing songs and dancing also. Women of family put mehendi on their hand except Jhanvi and Asha. They sat with Khushi. A woman come to Jhanvi and said "Rani maa don't you want to dance for Yuvrani's mehendi."

Jhanvi look at her and said "why not my son is getting married. I will dance come Asha ji."

They dance with other women and seeing them other also join them. Arnav saw all this from his palace. He is happy to saw everyone are in happy mood but their is other soul' who is watching all this. By looking at him he is shocked. That soul' look towards him, he know that soul' gave a smile to him. He ran down. He saw that his Papa is here. 

Before he said anything his Papa moving away from crowded area. He follow him. He saw that his Papa gave him smile and vanished. He is sad and happy. He is sad that his Papa came but he can't talk to him, can't hug him but happy that his Papa is happy to know that his champ is getting married and maa is smiling again freely. He promised himself that he can't allow any shadow on his family's happiness.

NK saw his bhai going to schedule area so he follow him. He saw that his bhai looking at a particular direction. He put his hand on his shoulder. 

When Arnav felt a hand on his shoulder, he trun saw NK.

NK saw that his brother eyes are shining with tears. He ask "bhai what happen. Are you crying."

Arnav "Akhil I am not crying." NK "bhai can't you stop treating me baby. You had tears in your eyes still you said you are not crying."

Arnav "oh my I completely forget that my Akhil is now very well mature and responsible. (He chuckled)."

NK "bhai are you making fun of me."

Arnav "how can I make fun of you the Prince of Marwar. Akhil I am crying but I am happy to saw ma dancing with all of them and I remember how ma and Papa dance with us that is the reason my eyes become wet. So my dear baby brother you will always my baby brother." Arnav patted on NK back and said "let's go before everyone start their search for groom and his brother."

They come where food arrangements are made for everyone. He saw that men are playing good servers to women along with other workers. He saw that Dev, Shakti and Chirag enter into main hall together. 

They went towards them.

Arnav ask "you come soon I thought you all come tomorrow morning."

All of them look at his face then each other. NK is the most confused soul', he didn't get why his bhai asking them to come tomorrow.

Shakti "how can we miss the wedding of the year."

Arnav "ya wedding of the year. I can't give Khushi her dream wedding still my wedding is wedding of the year. Don't you think it's the biggest jock of the year."

Chirag " don't be so rude Arnav I know everyone have certain dreams about their wedding. Khushi also definitely have but I can't say about you. Arnav think like that Khushi is getting married to you with the blessings of people who loved you both. Isn't it the best thing which make your marriage happening and don't forget we are here to make your wedding happening. So just chill. Guys let's get fresh fast we have to do lots of arrangements for evening."

Shakti, Chirag, Dev and NK went away leaving Arnav in hall. 

Arnav went to his room. He open the secret passage in his room to go to his secret chamber which is located at the uppermost part of palace from where he can saw all Kingdom. He is watching the function from there. 

Khushi's hands and legs are full of mehendi. Jhanvi ask Guru maa (wife of Guru ji) to remove evil' eyes from Khushi. She did as per Jhanvi's wish. 

After completing mehendi women's are singing and dancing. After sometime women start removing their mehendi to eat food but Khushi, Lavanya, Ridhima and Bhavana kept mehendi till longer. 

Khushi is feed by Jhanvi where as Asha and Arti feed other three. 

Khushi is so happy because she is going to get married to love of life. He know that Arnav is watching them. She feel him. She look at her mother in law's glowing face. Whatever Arnav told him she know her mother in law faced lots of problems in her life even though she doesn't know full story till now. She promised herself that she will do anything in her power to protect her loved once from all evilness.

Khushi said "ma you also had your food."

Jhanvi look at her and start having her food from same plate. Both mother in law and daughter in law having food from same plate. Jhanvi eyes are moist but there is smile on her face.

People who saw them just pray to God to gave them all happiness in the world and protect them from any bad.

Arnav seeing all this from far away but he can saw everything clearly because of his powerful eyesight. Today he is really happy for different reasons. Most important one are because of his marriage his mother and father are happy. He has seen the glow on their face. He again start looking at them. He know in an hour function is going to be over so he went to his room.

Arnav lay down on his bed and thought about of what happen today. He never feel presence of his father's soul' till now but today he know it's him. He want to talk to him and have lots of questions to ask him. He can't tell anyone but he want someone with who he can pour his heart and he know that person is his Khushi but he has to wait.

Function got over. Women went to their home, they will come in the evening. It's 1 pm in afternoon and sangeet is at 7 pm. 

Jhanvi come to Arnav's room to ask him put sagun's mehendi in his hand but what she saw gave peace to her soul'. Arnav is sleeping like a baby without any worry in this world. She saw him like that after her husband's death first time. She kissed on his crown. Ridhima saw all this and put hand on her badi maa's shoulder. 

Arnav felt the warmth of his mother which increases his smile.

Both women have smile on their faces along with tears pouring from their eyes.

Jhanvi ask Ridhima to put sagun's mehendi on his hand. She ask Ridhima to write Khushi's name in his hand but make sure no one saw it.

Ridhima write Khushi's name on his right hand wrist and put a small dot on his right hand plam.

After completing their work they went away. Ridhima closed the door lightly. 

Arnav open his eyes after they went. He woke up when his mother kiss him but he is as emotional as his mother so he let them do what they want. He saw his hand with a cute smile.

Ridhima come into his room and found his husband talking on phone with back towards door. She back hug him.

Chirag cut the call by saying do as I said.

He turned and hug his wife. Ridhima is crying. 

Chirag ask "Ridhi what happen why are you crying."

Ridhima broke the hug and clear her face. She said "today I feel badi maa missed bade papa lot. You know she is not taking part in any of the event of Arnav's wedding. She has fear that being a widow she will bring bad luck for his son. You know she didn't put mehendi on Khushi and Arnav's hand. She ask other to do for Khushi and for Arnav I do that. I wish she will do that but we can't do anything."

Chirag "don't worry once this marriage is done everything will happen be good in our family I am sure. Just wait of sometime. This time we all are with Arnav and Khushi. No harm can reach to them. We will finish everything soon. You have to be strong for our family."

They don't know that Abhay (Chacha ji) and NK listened all their talk who come for different reasons.