Part 70

Arnav senses the change in Khushi's mood but didn't comment. He saw Khushi is looking at particular direction.

Party is ended on happy note. Rathore celebrate with their son's. Jhanvi is prominent person is society because of his work in India.

When party is ending Khushi said that she will come, she need to use washroom. In the meantime Arnav ask Shakti who is beside him to collect the all videos and photographs. He also tell his to get videos and photos of particular direction at particular point of time.

Where in Shantivan Anjali, Shyam and Sheetal wake up but when they find themselves tied they were shocked. They started shouting. HP come their along with OP and Mohan. 

Anjali shouted at them to open but they stand without doing anything. HP call Akash and tell him about them.

Akash said wait for them they are reaching.

Akash and Payal reached with Mama and Mami. They went to garage. Shyam and Anjali are shocked to see them.

Anjali "Akash you were behind this."

Akash "yes it was my plan. I don't want you all spoilt my day just like you spoil my wedding."

Anjali "free us. Then I will show you how wrong you are. I am Anjali Raizada."

Akash "sorry to burst your bubble you are Anjali Jha. You were never Raizada. I am the only heir of Raizada's. Anjali think if I tell bhai what is your plan against Khushi bhabhi. How your husband try to buy her with your help, what he will do with both of you. He punish for spying on him then what will be your punishment for trying to separate him from his love."

Anjali was terrified if Arnav know their plan against Khushi he will them painfully. 

Akash "Payal told me about you both before marriage itself."

Manohar "what are you saying Akash."

Akash "Papa we all know how she try to kill bhai from childhood. When she got to know that bhai developed feeling for Khushi she got scared to loose control over bhai that is why she want Shyam to marry Khushi and take her away from bhai."

Manohar slapped them.

Payal "leave them Papa ji why you strained your hand. Anjali you mess today because you thought after that we will not give you work but news flash it will not happen. If because of you and your dear friend anything waste then I will extract it from all three of you along with Arav dearest son of Sheetal. My Khushi is really a delicate that is why your treatment is less painful but I am more strong then her and my treatment is very much painful. I don't care in that process of you lost your baby. So beware. HP ji open them."

Akash "get lost before I change my mind."

They all went inside but Dadi who come by listening the car sound. Listen their talk. Arnav, Khushi and NK come, they saw Dadi is going inside the house.

Manohar ask Akash and Payal to come to their room. They need to talk. 

Manohar "I want truth. Tell me everything you both know."

Akash told what they know except that Akash know Abhay Malik and Neeti Malhotra.

Manohar "I want that dirt out of our house. I will talk to Arnav."

Payal "no Papa don't talk with Arnavji. They should stay here which help us to watch over their if we throw them then they may harmful for Khushi and Arnavji. If they under our nose then we can smell their plan."

Akash "Papa Payal is saying true, we should keep our enemies nearer to us."

Manorama who is thinking something said "Akash and Payal are right but we have to more cautious around them and their support."