Part 52

Arnav was so shocked that Khushi did something like that but he know for sure his hate for Anjali is nothing Khushi's hate. He know for sure Anjali did something which is inhuman.

Arnav anounced that food is ready so everyone move to buffet. People start moving but how can they leave the hot topic. But their is someone else what added spice in it that is none other that one of Bhavana's friend who had enmity for Raizada's whom for her own reason. She is with group of women from kitty party.

She said "guys I didn't get when she had limp than also she wear pencil heel to show off and top of it wear heavy saris and heavy jewelleries. This misshap won't happen if she take care of her dressing style with kept his disability. But how can I forget that she is Anjali Jha who know nothing to leeching money of her brother's hard earn along with useless cum trophy husband."

Women aggree with her but men who listen they also agree with them. And felt sorry for ASR, they know how work hard they to earn money and when they know that their wife spend that hard earn money for show off to others. Here they are tired with one but ASR is tolerating whole family with addition to sister and brother in law. 

Where as all Gupta's and Raizada's went inside to Shantivan. Arnav leaving the responsibility of handling to Aman and NK.

Anjali is crying like hell, Nani, Mami and Shyam are consoling her. Others are silently watching all this. They all are in hall. 

Anjali thought "now everyone will make fun of me."

Arnav listening her thoughts want to kill her. He thought that being woman she is crying for her dignity which she lost because of today event but no.

Guests start leaving. He waited for get to know that guest left then only he will handle her drama. When Aman and NK come and told guest left. He know that it's time to stop her drama which she is created from past one hour.

Arnav "di why are you crying." 

Anjali got angry and said "Arnav you are asking me why I am cry. Do you know what happen outside."

Arnav "di let's forget."

Anjali become more angry which make Arnav smrik. He know now she will show her true colour which give him one more opportunity to punish her.

Anjali "do you know that my friend will make fun of me. Kitty party friends will now show me attitude. Now they will become superior to me. How will I let anyone above of me. I am Anjali Jha they should be at my foot not head. Now they will dance on my head."

Before she talk further she got a tight slap.

Guess guess who gave her that slap. 

Akash Singh Raizada

Akash "I am sick of your thoughts. I hate you. You are worried of kissing your position in kitty party club not to losse your dignity. Chii...... Dadi heads off to you how good moral values you install in your granddaughter. You spoil Payal and my day. Because of you this day is in memory not for our sangeet but for your disaster. Now I am sure what kind of teaching you have to your daughter. Dadi tell me how much children you had out of marriage like your daughter and granddaughter. Papa I am sure you will definitely have half brothers or sisters."

Nani shouted Akash and raised her hand to slap Akash. Manohar stop her hand. She is looking at him with disbelief.

Manohar "ma how could you try to hurt my son. It's your granddaughter's fault. She know she had limp. She can't walk properly but she need to wear pencil heel with heavy sari and jewellery to show off. What Akash said is not wrong. Now I am sure what he said is true you also had children like Ratna jiji out of wedlock. I always try to protect her dignity as brother and today your grandsons are doing same but I can't let them be another Manohar Raizada. I will talk about all this after Akash's marriage."