Part 31

After roka ceremony Khushi and Arnav went to get ready.

Arnav is getting ready. Lavanya come to his room. She saw him in some thoughts. She knock on the door which is already open. He turn and saw her standing. He ask her to come in.

Lavanya enter inside and lock the door. Arnav get concious when she lock the door.

Arnav ask the reason for her absence from yesterday after Shankar ji left.

Lavanya said "Arnav I had bad news for you."

Arnav is already on edge ask what.

Lavanya said "they got to know about her and try to approach her. Till now they are not successful because I block there access for them to her. I don't know how long I stop them."

Arnav thought "why my life is mess. Here Khushi is tension for some unknown reason to me and there they are digging my grave."

Arnav "La try to buy me time till Khushi enter into Shantivan as my wife after that we will think what we do."

Lavanya " Arnav from the time you put your feet on snake tail by blocking her access to your money she is thrashing like hell. I don't what is the need for you so much hasty to take such decision. I think you should wait for sometime atleast till Khushi be your wife. "

Arnav " La I don't want to miss any opportunities which come in my way. How do you know all this."

Lavanya " yesterday I got her message that is why I went to meet her. Mom dad is in India to attend your wedding. So I have to pick them up from hotel. They are here to Akash's wedding also. Manorama call them to ask there schedule, they told her they will attend Akash's wedding but they also have to attend one of the party. What should I told her now. You know that she didn't know how we both are related, she thought we are in relationship like other and I don't trust her that much to reveal our relation to her. You know what I mean."

Arnav "I had doubt from the starting that she may use anything against me that is why she enquire every single details related to me. She is your friend you handle her. I trust you that you will do best. But make sure she tell us there every move which she know."

Lavanya "don't worry I already told her. I told her that Anjali want to control you in every sense that is why she forced me to break up with you. Now both husband and wife torturing you to marry when they know you don't believe in this institution. I already fill her ears against Anjali by saying how she tortured Khushi with her husband. How you saved Khushi n number of time from Shyam's man handling. When you told her how she put blame on poor Khushi. I make Anjali, Shyam, Manorama and Deviyani villan and Khushi, you and me as victims. Make sure we present like this to her. You should told Khushi also."

Lavanya "Arnav we will get out of this mess together as family soon. You take care of chamkile or yourself."

Arnav "La I am sorry to drag you in this mess."

Lavanya "Arnav you are my brother. It's true I don't like to call you bhai like NK but that doesn't mean I didn't consider you as my brother. I will tell you secret why I never tell other about our relation why I let them miss judge our relation. Arnav when girls drool on you I don't like so I show them more right on you to create confusions in there mind. Look all thought we are girlfriend and boyfriend but truth is you are my elder brother. You  don't know the feel when everyone eye raping you in front of me. There dirty talk about you I feel like straggle them. It's fun to saw there face when you prefer me over anyone. You know it was Parminder aka Pam who spread these rumers about us. She saw you kissing on my forehead which she think otherwise and I didn't clear her."

Arnav " oh God La I didn't get how Anjali get this idea but now I understand how she know this and why she did that."

Lavanya " Arnav get ready my Khushi bhabhi is getting ready for her dream man so you should be meet her expectations. Get ready fast I am down. I have to meet my dream man." With a look which Arnav hate. 

He tap on his head and said "La yaar you are my sister and Aman is my best friend as well as my PA please spare me with this. It's sucks to look at you both. I think I should talk to Mama Mami about you both they will talk to Asha aunty about your marriage with her son."

Lavanya "no you can't do this. I want him to propose me first them only marriage otherwise no marriage."

By saying this she went away. 

Arnav thought Khushi is quite filmy. How can I forget I didn't propose for marriage and even I didn't ask her properly.

They both didn't know a person hear there interaction.

The person goes from there to plan the next move.

Khushi and Arnav come down together hand in hand. Khushi wear light pink or white colour dress which is showing her neckline. Arnav saw the love bite which he gave her in night hide behind make up but it can be seen if you know about it. Arnav smrike by saw his mark on her. 

Jhanvi and Arti saw him smriking at something. They know that he did something naughty which is reason behind his smrike. They are happy to get to there naughty Arnav again after that day. One person who is standing on gate is happy to get him in naughty and playful mood. He is none other than Abhay Malik.