Part 4

ASR "I will think about it."

"Aman one more thing you should take care is that may be Khushi will join office soon, probably tomorrow."

"I hope she will convince them to let her join." ASR thought

"Aman she will be working under you in accounts department. She is doing CA; it will help her in her course as well as professional life. Her appointment letter should be printed on my company letter head. designation you know it very well. But make sure no one know that she is employee to my company. She will work like before as contact staff, you should take care of it. And one more thing her qualification should be secret."

"Where is Shakti. "

Dev "Shakti has gone out of station for some work. Is there any work for him."

ASR "Aman increase the security of Khushi and her Babu ji. Dev, I have a work for you find the detail about Mr. Shashi Gupta's medical history before and after paralysis attack and where Garima Gupta spend that money. I have doubt on her that she is playing some game, I don't want any danger near my Khushi."

"Is it all or you have something else to say."

"No ASR that's all for now but we will get to you when we know more. And think about what Aman said to you. Let Khushi know the truth." Dev said

Aman and Dev left the cabin.

Arnav thought about what Aman said to him. He knows Khushi is really a very sensitive girl, truth hurt her very much. He cannot hurt her but if she knows that he hides this she will be more hurt.

After giving thought to this he took out his phone and made a call.

ASR "Hello"

P (Person) "hello, how are you."

ASR "I am fine and how are you all."

P "We are fine, wait I will get her online."

ASR "How to you know I want to talk to her."

P "I never know you had her number still why you always call on my number to talk to her."

ASR "When are you coming back."

P "Soon. First we have to finished the work here."

ASR "Where is she."

P "She is on a call. What happen there."

ASR "They get information about that MMS. It is sent by unregistered no. but phone use in it is registered on Mr. Shashi Gupta."

P "What. How can it be possible."

ASR "I also thought the same, I think we miss something."

P "She is coming"

ASR "Get her online, I want to talk to you both put on speaker."

She "Ok. Arnav we are listening"

(Note: P for same person whom ASR talk till now and She is for another person on phone)

ASR "I hope you saw the MMS which La received few days back."

She "Yes I saw that MMS. I don't know how can be person so cruel to their own blood."

ASR "It's what we call devil in distinguish of human being. Aman suggest me to tell Khushi about it. I do not know what to do. I do not know how she will react to this. I do not want her to be in dark but at the same time I want to protect from the darkness. It's really complicated."

P "I think you have to tell her. It will protect her in future."

She "I think he is right but let NK come first. He is the only person who can be with her without the knowledge of anyone to protect her."

ASR "Today she heard the talk of Garima, Payal and Madhumati that they can't let her spoil Payal marriage. They cannot Khushi told the Raizada about Shyam. After Payal marriage they will throw her out of the house because Mr. Shashi Gupta is not in condition to protect her. She is broken, I don't know how will she digest this ugly truth of those bitches."

She "What. When she told you."

ASR "She come to Raizada Mansion to tell me this but Anjali Wedding chain broken drama happen. She told me when I took her to pent house to tell her because I know in office there are many spy who inform them about my every move."

P "Why money become more important to us rather than relationship. Where we lost our values."

She "Arnav we will come soon till you should be careful with her. Once I come, I will handle this in my way. Till than don't do anything in this matter."