Part 7

In AR, Dev call Aman and said something, by listening that Aman run to ASR cabin. ASR is on video call with his client when he saw Aman enter his cabin without knocking, he knows that something is very important which is the reason behind this. He again looks at his laptop screen and said "Mr Jonathan can we continue later."

Mr. Jonathan said "ASR we will continue later. I did not know what happen but I am sure it is something serious for you to stop this meeting. Just call my secretary to set the time for our next meeting. I hope best for you."

"Thanks, You Mr. Jonathan I relay appreciate it, how easily you understand. I will get back to you very soon my PA will contact your secretary to decide the time for next meeting. Once again thanks."

Mr. Jonathan "ASR I am businessman later first I am human I know sometime business take back seat. So do not be so formal and thanks does not suit you, you are THE ASR. Bye"

"Aman what happen."

Aman "Dev call me to tell me about the MMS. The phone is active now. Few minutes back it is switch on."

"What, who is behind this."

"Dev ask us to come to head office."

"Ok let's go."

They went out of the AR building and drive away. When they are going Akash come to office and saw them going. He asks ASR secretary to know more. But she said she does not know anything.

She knows Akash as nosy and she does not like him for this. He always bothers with question about everything. She is working in AR for past 2 and half year. By working here, she got to know that ASR doesn't trust his brother and she feel ASR is right in this because Akash is one of those useless people who can't do anything on their own but show that they are very efficient. She had gut feeling that ASR know about this, her boss is tolerating him only because he is his brother otherwise, he will through him out of the office long time back.

Akash went away to his cabin.

Lavanya saw all this from his cabin. She went to her chair and switch on her laptop to know is happening in Akash cabin. Because ASR installed spy camera all over his office and home to know his enemies move, where he can't install camera he use bug there. Lavanya knows about this. She is the one who keep watch on Akash to his move so that he cannot hurt ASR. She knows ASR and Aman already have too much in their plate, in that way she can provide little help to them.

She saw Akash call some one

She heard him talking to his Di about ASR and Aman went away urgently. After listening from another end, he disconnect the phone and said "Where they went that even that girl doesn't know. I have to find anyhow."

Lavanya "Akash you will never find anything because you didn't know who ASR is."

ASR and Aman reach head office went to his cabin where Dev is already waiting for him outside his cabin.

ASR ask "Dev tell me everything you find."

Dev ask to switch on the screen.

ASR switch on the screen.

Dev use virtual key board to get what he wants to show them. On the screen there is location map show.

Dev said "ASR the mark you saw on the screen is where the mobile activated and when it is activated Khushi mam mobile is with it. It is like that both mobile is together. I confirm with our men that in her house Khushi mam is with her father Mr. Shashi Gupta only. It became activated within a few minutes after entering Khushi mam in her house. It only means either it is sent by Khushi mam and Mr. Shashi Gupta."

ASR "It can't be Khushi because when La receive the MMS Khushi is with Aman. Do you remember it Aman on that day Khushi injured her foot you took him to hospital."

Aman "yes you are right Khushi is with me. Only uncle is left that means he send that to La but how is it possible he is paralysed. It doesn't make sense."

Dev "you are right but don't you think we miss something."

ASR "yes I feel that something is missed by us but I can't point my finger on it."

Dev "ASR why don't you talk to Khushi mam."

"I will talk to her very soon. I think I should involve her in my life completely. Dev you have to something for me."

"What is it ASR just order me I will do it."

"Keep Anjali busy anyhow till Khushi and my marriage happen. Because I know she will plan to do something. I can't allow her to harm my Khushi."

"Don't worry bhai I am here for her."

All of them turn around and saw a handsome man standing behind them with smiling face. By seeing him ASR come forward and hug him tightly and he also reciprocate it with same energy.

ASR ask "Akhil what are you doing here. I talk to Chacha ji and chachi ji today even they don't know that you are coming."

"Bhai, I came India yesterday only but I want to surprise so I ask ma to not tell anyone about this but when I went to AR, I saw both of you are going somewhere in hurry I follow you and rest you know."

ASR "Where you stay."

"I stay with La."

"Leave that bhai. I will handle Anjali Jha, she can't bring any problem to you from now."

Note: ASR secretary name is Sachi Panghal

Akhil is none other than Nikhil Rathore. No one apart from ASR allow to call him Akhil. For rest he is NK even his family also call him NK.