Part 43

All are making their own plan to destroy their enemies. Only one thought is running in their mind if anyone try to harm any member of their family they will face the whole family who are ready to them  what hell is.

Along with all plan to do something special for their favourite couple for that they decided to perform on different songs because they know in sangeet lots of people come to attend their Yuvraj and Yuvrani's sangeet. 

(Note: Sorry I don't how to explain the joy of wedding. I really enjoyed those feelings still I will complete marriage in this part which is not possible in real life and one more things that I am really excited to write about what happen to Raizada and Jha's  in this revenge plan so I will gave you small update on their marriage. I hope you won't mind this so hold your breath for revenge plan. I will definitely try to spice up it with my own pranks idea.)

Time never stop for anyone so here it's also running as its own pace. It's time for sangeet.

Sitting arrangement are like one side ladies going to sit and other side gents sitting arrangement made. Arnav and Khushi are going to sit in front of other but far away.

NK clap his hand and said now everything is done only bhai and bhabhi has to come and grace there presence to make this event happening.

NK saw his Chachi ji "Chachi ji did you saw other. Only we boys are here. You know today Shaurya also help us in preparation of sangeet ceremony."

Shakti come with Shaurya in his arm to them.

Shaurya "nani look flowers I did." In his baby language.

Chachi ji (Arti) "oh my baby did this for his Mama and Mami." Shaurya nodded his head.

Everyone smile for his antics. Staff all smiles. One female staff "he has really good taste. You know hukum Shaurya baba ask us to place the combination of those flowers. Didn't they look good."

Arti "is it true that my Shaurya do this."she ask him by giving kiss his both cheeks.

Arnav come and saw this. He pick him in his arm from Chachi ji. 

The female staff wish him and went away.

Shaurya "Mama look flowers. I did."

Arnav gave him sloppy kiss and said "my baby did good. Mama like it very much. And what other my Shaurya did for Mama."

Shaurya return the favor of sloppy kiss with kiss.

Arnav put him down when he ask him. Arnav saw that Shaurya ran to a table pick a bunch of flowers in his small hand and come to Arnav gave him those flowers. Arnav look at the bunch of flowers and Shaurya. Arnav understand what Shaurya want to ask but rest of them are confused. Till now Jhanvi, Chacha ji, and others also come expect Khushi, Lavanya and Bhavana who will come after a while.

Jhanvi look at those flowers, they are really pretty and club neatly. 

Arnav kneel down and pick Shaurya in his arm. He ask "do you want to gave to your Mami." Shaurya nodded his head with laughing.

Arnav "so give her when come she will like them." Shaurya pout and shake his head side ways. 

Arnav "you want me to give her." Shaurya smile and nodded his head. 

Where are everyone surprise by listening Arnav because from the time Shaurya met Khushi he is stick to her most of the time. This little boy fell for his Mami like his Mama.

Arnav "but Shaurya I can't have her." He became sad and thought his Mama not like them.

Arnav said "you know I really like them to keep them with me but you want them to give to your Mami. You know your badi nani (Jhanvi) ask me not to meet your Mami till marriage. I am sad (with pout), ask her to let me met her for giving your this beautiful bouquet to Shaurya's Mami."