Family Always And Fourever

Mafia leader Shinsuke kita x reader smut

(Warning mature content ahead if you are too uncomfortable about reading this just pass or skip it thank you)

You and the mafia gang were like family and the moto you guys used was "Family always and forever" everytime you guys would go out and do what mafia members do. You and kita have been in this relationship for 4 years by the way.

Kita pov
It was like 7 and everyone was at the dinner table having dinner and I my beautiful girlfriend was sitting next to me at the dinner table when I got up and I saw everyone was looking at us "attention everyone I have an announcement to make I looked over at y/n she was very confused when I got down on one knee and proposed to her" y/n I love with all my heart so, would do me the honor and marry me" you cried and nodded a yes kita smiled slipped on the beautiful platinum diamond engagement ring and shared a kiss.

The crew of kita's mafia gang cheered and clapped and congrats both of you on your guys engagement. A fews months later you both got married it was a beautiful and wonderful wedding day and after that you and kita went on a 2 week honeymoon to bora Bora then came back to work as now husband and wife you taking at his side in the mafia gang.

So, July came around and the tomorrow was going to be kita your husband birthday. So, next day kita's birthday as you wear a royal blue mermaid dress with pearls on the back and front of the dress and your husband in a black suit you both walked in hand and hand in to the dinner room.

Atsumu pov
I saw everyone was ready for our boss kita's birthday when y/n and her husband came. I saw he opened his eyes to see banners and strimmers and a big birthday cake for him he brought you into a kiss and thanks babe but you smiled at him and whispered "husband this is part 1 of your birthday and I think you know what part two is don't you?" I saw him smirk and spank you slightly.

Fast-forward to later that night
After the birthday celebration dinner for kita which he loved but he was kinda excited about the activities that you guys are doing later tonight. Kita took you back to his bedroom he locked the door and helped you unzip your dress it falling to the ground kita thruw you on to the bed and striped himself of his black suit and him crawling above you and unclipped your bra and slowly slide down your pants he kissed from your neck and to your collarbone to both of your breasts suck and lick on th bub while he massage your left breasts and they which giving your left breasts attention you letting out whipers and moans.

He continued to kiss down your body kissing the bridge between your breasts to your stomach to kissing your thighs and legs he opened up yours legs and stuck a finger into your wet p$$$$ moving in and out adding another and another you hitting your organism he cleaned his fingers and just nuzzling his face to your p$$$$ licking and sucking your clit and fold you grabbed on to his white grey hair pulling him closer to you he getting the message nuzzling his tongue into your p$$$$ you screamed "daddy it feels so good".

He pulled and positioned himself at your entrance and roughly enter you screams and moans and rocking and slamming from you and the bed could be heard from the bedroom you giving kita pretty deep marks and scratches as you screamed "daddy pleasure go faster! Daddy it feels so good" he smirked bring his face close to you and whispered to you "do you like that baby girl hmm" and "do you how I make you feel so good hmm" he slowed down.

Kita flipped you around you are on all fours he spanking you a couple of times he brought his closer to you and asked " baby girl who's your daddy" you scream when felt his fingers re-entering your p$$$$ you scream and arched your back answering "y-you are my D-daddy you Shinsuke kita is daddy" he replied with "good girl" and re-entered you and from there he destroyed your p$$$$ he hitting your g-stop again and again you screamed "D-daddy! Hit there again! Feels so good!".

Kita continued to hit your p$$$$ until felt yourself goona release you scream "D-daddy I-I'm g-gonna to c-cummm" he nodded his rough thrusts getting sloppier as he release inside you as you splurt your juices all over him and you and the bedsheets he pulled out collapsing beside you pulling you into a hug and passionate kiss both falling asleep together.

A few days later you woke up with morning sickness you took a pregnancy test found you with pregnant with kita's children yoh told kita that you pregnant with twins he was so happy about starting a family with you. So, 9 months later you gave birth two healthy happy twin girls one girl was called Chiara kita took your h/c ( for me it's dark brown) and your husband kita's e/c while the kaira kita had your e/c (for me its dark/light blue) and had your husband kita's white grey.

So, save my viewers from confusion okay Chiara is the Italian meaning of 'bright' and the Italian version of kaira there is a persion version which means 'a queen which keep on beautifying her territory' and the Irish ciara which means "dark - haired' or 'plant boundary wall"

Hope you guys in enjoy the story
see guys in another story peace out ✌️
Word coun:999