I Love You

Single dad osamu miya x childhood best friend reader fluff, smut

As you already knew osamu miya Onwer of Onigiri miya restaurant well he has a daughter now and yes he is still single yeah apparently the biological mother didn't want to the kid or wasn't ready to be parent or which sometimes does happen not all the time but it happens none the less.

This was after that going to same college that you both wen to but did different course and graduated from both going in different paths but did stay in touch from time to time. You guys would meet up for a coffee or lunch now and then but he was never alone how could he be when he had kid under 5.

If he was busy serving customers at his restaurant you come and mind his daughter which you didn't mind you actually loved kids. So, anytime osamu would finish up work and come upstairs to see you and his kid or when it was time for you left to go to your own house his daughter would always hug on to your leg and not leg you go.

A year later and osamu is still running his restaurant the Onigiri miya and also being a single dad to a now 3year old daughter. When you would go over now to see them she walk over to and call you mummy while osamu was their you both looking at each other with embarrassedd blush I you didn't mind but it all of a sudden like both you weren't expecting that.

So, from that week on you would more each other until one day he asked you out date you said yes cause not was he your childhood friend you may still have a crush on him. Osamu asked his brother if he would look after his niece osamu's daughter
While he went on a date with you.

The date went well no calls or accidents happened and after the date you guys took a nice night stroll through the park he dropped you home drove back to see both his kid asleep in her room as atsumu he was still watch TV.

So, after the first date you guys had both went on more dates osamu asked you to be his girlfriend you said you guys had your first kiss and now your an a official couple. You moved in with after a month or so, guys celebrated birthdays, Halloween, Christmas and Easter and went on holiday trips as a family also celebrated anniversaries your 1st year anniversary and 2nd year anniversary.

So, this was your third year anniversary date osamu miya and wanted to make it special but also you a surprise for him so, as you got dressed cause osamu finishing up working when early osamu told atsumu to mind the his daughter for the night until tomorrow as they were go celebrating their 3rd year anniversary together at home for a change.

Osamu came upstairs to you see in a red sexy tight fit dress he smirked and "God I'm lucky to have as my girlfriend" you giggled at his comment he walked over to you pulling into a kiss and grabbing a hold of your ass using tounge as you putting your arms around his neck pulling on hair deepering the kiss. Both stopped kissing you guys had anniversary dinner osamu still having a lustfull look glinting in his grey eyes so, dinner he dragged over to the bedroom and throwing you down to the bedsheets.

(

Warning mature content ahead if you are too uncomfortable about reading this stuff just pass or skip it)

He striped you of your dress to be surprised by your present of wearing a black/yellow lacey bra and nickers he took it off to be completely naked he striped to he being in only his boxers hovering over one more and kissing down your body from your neck to your collarbone to your breasts giving each attention at a time sucking licking the bub and massaging the other one to kissing the bridge between your breasts to your stomach to your legs and thighs.

Osamu spreading your legs wide brush a finger at your p$$$$ and hear quite whipers coming from you it stuck that finger into moving in and out adding another and another to pulling them out cleaning them to bringing his face to your p$$$$ slowly locked and sucked your clit and fold you pulling on his hair to move closer osamu getting the sign nuzzling his tongue further into you throwing your head back on to your pillow and moaned loudly he stop eating you out.

Osamu took off his boxers and stroking his member got himself positioned and entered you roughly you throwing back your head moaning loudly as his pace got faster and harder one hand pulling on his hair and the
other one scratching his back leaving marks he saw a lewed face chuckling asked "does this make you feel good baby girl hmm"?, "does daddy make you feel this good hmm?" to say "do you like how rough fuck in bed hmm?" you screaming and moaned even louder on how good he was make you feel so good you screamed a "ahh tea! Daddy feels so good!".

He pulled out of you not letting you release your organism he flipping you around giving your ass a quick spank and asked you "baby girl who's you daddy hmm?" you didn't answer well you couldn't answer I mean he his finger in you moving at fast pace he crawled above your body again taking your chin force you to look up at him he asked you again still fingered your p$$$$ "aww come on baby girl tell who's your daddy hmm?' who you makes you feel that this good"? You screamed "Osamu miya you are my daddy' you make you feel this good" he whispered "good girl" into your.

Osamu re-entered you at a rough but fast pace hitting your g-spot you scream "ah yes! h-hit there again!" you waited for to hit it again but he just stop you sighing said "daddy please hit there again" he smirked and he roughly thrusted back into you hit your g-spot again and again.

He took your hand in his as you screamed "d-daddy I-I'm g-gonna c-cum" he replied "me to" as he grunted and you moaned one more time and as you released both your contents on to each other and the bedsheets. Osamu pulled out collapsed on the bed he pulled you into a hug embrace you sharing a sweet passionate kiss.

The next day collected his daughter from atsumu's place drove her home and a couple of days later you woke up with morning sickness and osamu went into town got you a pregnancy test just for to realise your pregnant with twins the father being osamu miya. So, after you had lunch on Saturday you conforted him showing him the double positive pregnancy test.

Osamu being watching his daughter play in the living room her toys on the couch in the living room you pregnant with his child(s) he pulled his daughter up on to his lap and said "d/n what would say if you had twin siblings?" his daughter looked happy saying "I'll be older sister and look after them" she said in her 3 year old voice hearing this both your hearts broke on how cute she was osamu with the new.

So, after 9 months of pregnancy mode you gave birth two twin girls. The one girl had a your e/c (for me it's dark/light blue) and osamu original black hair and the other girl had your h/c (for me it's dark brown) and osamu grey eyes.

So, after a year his first daughter being 4 or 5 and you and osamu baby twin girls are like maybe 1 or 2 he proposed to you "y/n I love you and now with a family of are know will do me the honor and Marrying me?" you cried and said yes.

Wedding was amazing his daughter was the little flower girl she so cute and after the wedding ceremony you and your newly wed husband osamu miya went on a 2 week honeymoon trip leaving his 4 year old daughter and your guys 1 or 2 year old baby twin girls alone with atsumu to watch for a week and then osamu might of asked kita if he would look after them which he says yes to so everything was all good.

After the 2 week holiday trip for your gusy honeymoon you came home as a husband and wife but also as a mum and dad to a full family of three girls and might have to say a baby boy on the way as well so, yeah a big family you keep the restaurant but had to a big place the when the baby boy came around.

The end
Hope guys enjoyed the story I change bits of the story later see guys in another story peace out ✌️

Word count: 1543