Meeting Again/Confessing To You Part 2

MYSB Black Jackals

Atsumu Miya

Yeah so since your first meeting with your sport idol atsumu miya the setter from the black Jackals the team that your little brother Shoyou was on you and atsumu were get close and your little bro knew it. You were at park with your little sister for a while over the weekend when you came back home went to garden with your little sister when heard your little bro Shoyou called you "Sis someone is here to meet you". You told natsu to wait in the garden and went to see yout bro Shoyou was talking to atsumu miya. Shoyou left you to alone and went to play with natsu while You and atsumu talked and talked he gave a gift and he confess his love to you obviously you accepted the confession. You offered he to rest longer so, you and your now boyfriend atsumu walked towards the garden where Shoyou and natsu were playing volleyball.

Shoyou Hinata

You and hinata were getting very closer you very laughing and smile at shoyou and all the stories he was telling you. Your brother Motoya was happy to see you this happy your cousin was not but was just Kiyoomi Sakusa being him. Shoyou came up to you one day asked to meet you in private you nodded to him and Shoyou grapped your hand pulled you towards a private area to talk privately he told you that he love you and wondering if you felt the same you did and accepted his confession.

Kiyoomi Sakusa

You and he talked for a while he did confession to you dated for a while and after being affectionless cause he's not bad at it he just doesn't do it. After a few two years you both found each other again and became a loving couple.

Koutarou Bokuto

Bokuto got a hold of kuroo and chatted with him just talking when he motioned you towards them apparently kuroo knew exactly why bokuto was in the first place so kuroo left to alone. Bokuto gave a gift and confessed to you and you accepted his love confession.

Schweiden Alders

Tobio kageyama

You were in town with your (best friends names) when Tobio kageyama walked up to you and if he could talk to you. So you tolded your bff's (bff's names) to go a head and that you'll catch up with them later. You walked with Tobio to talk privately and that's where he confessed his love to you he presented you with a gifted you accepted his love confession and the gift.

Wakatoshi Ushijma

You were with your cousin taichi going shopping for clothes and for some reason his boyfriend couldn't come with us which was sad anyway where you saw Wakatoshi Ushijma you left your cousin taichi to talk to Wakatoshi you guys talked and talked and that's when he confessed his love to you and gifted you a present you accepted both the present and the confession.

Korai hoshiumi

After your first meeting when karasuno high school lost against kamomdei high well you already korai's phone number so you've been talking to each other. So fast ward to 5 years later you and korai's feeling for each other grewn stronger and stronger. Until one day Korai texted you to meet him at the seaside so you did and that's where he confessed his love to you and presented you with a gift you accepted both the gift and his confession.

EJP Raijn

Rintaro suna

You went to a cafe reading a book when you heard a bell from the front door of the cafe you where in looked around it was rintaro suna. He had a Teddy fox in his hands and walked up to you he gave the Teddy to you and you accepted the Teddy fox you offered him to sit down he did and that's where he confessed his love to you and you glady accepted it.

Argentina National team

Toru oikawa

He saw you reading a book in a library garden he went over to with a gift and confessed his love to you and you accepted it.