You Spend Christmas To Together Through Covid19

This is an early Christmas story so have a merry Christmas and I hope a happy new year. Since of covid19 I tried to do this to be very realistic enough I hope it works.

Shinsuke kita

You guys spended Christmas together at his house since of covid you couldn't be with your family and your Bf couldn't be with his grandma which was very upsetting since he stayed with his grandmother since he was very little kid.

Osamu Miya

You guys spended Christmas at the Onigiri miya restaurant since he lived upstairs it was nice you guys were living to together at that anyway but it was sading that you both couldn't spend it with friends and family.

Satori Tendou

You got to spend it Christmas together in Paris France it was warm but nice you both did miss both your families but what could you do you had protect both your families.

Akaashi keji

You got to spend Christmas together reading shonen manga and spending time together but you did miss both your Families you did both zoom call them from time to time.

Kenma kozume

You got to spend Christmas together at kenma's apartment it was sad to away from both your families you did zoom call them from time to time over Christmas.

Tetsurou Kuroo

You got to spend Christmas together at his house and both you guys did missed both your families did zoom call them.

Eita Semi

You got to spend Christmas together at his apartment you did missed your twin brother Shinsuke kita and your Bf eita did miss his families you did zoom call them from time to time.

MSBY BLACK JACKALS

Atsumu Miya

You got to spend Christmas together with your Bf apartment both you guys did miss your families a lot you did zoom call them and don't worry you can cook and it was fun to spend with him.

Shoyou Hinata

You got to spend Christmas together with his little sister and mother you guys had a lot fun over the holidays.

Koutarou Bokuto

You got to spend Christmas together at his apartment got spend more together but did miss both of your families did zoom call them over the holidays though.

Schweiden Alders

Tobio kageyama

You got to spend Christmas together with him at your apartment you both missed both your families you Spend a lot of ime enjoying your time together

Wakatoshi Ushijma

You got to spend Christmas together with him at his house you guys both missed both your families did call by zoom.

Korai hoshiumi

You got to spend Christmas together with him at his house you both missed both of your families but you both got zoom call them.

EJP Raijn

Rintaro suna

You got to spend Christmas together with him at his apartment it was fun spending time with your Bf tho both of you did miss your families.

Argentina National team

Toru oikawa

You got to spend Christmas together with your Bf at his house you did miss your brother and your parents and he missed his parents and his sister and nephew takaru