Prefect Strangers

Osamu Miya x reader smut

(warning mature content ahead if you are too uncomfortable about reading this just pass or skip it) also p.s. This story will be base before he owned his restaurant so osamu miya will still be in college.

"You were looking at me like you want to stay
When I saw you yesterday
I'm not wasting your time, I'm not playing no games
I see you"

Ah! here we are college the best thing in the world and you don't have to exams for once. As everyone going on to do what they want to do some going on to be professional sports players in case it's volleyball and while others went on to do there own thing like becoming a teacher, police officer, a rice farmer, chief, CEO or to running their own restaurant etc...

So, this is where we find Osamu miya outside the double Black doors of the Cooking and culinary department of the (college name) this being his first day at college osamu taking a deep breath and opening the double black doors to a world of fun and learning to become a chief. Well as on the other hand a very quiet, silent and a very soft spoken girl name y/n Tendou she being the not like her brother doing music as her brother went abroad to Paris, France to go to cooking and culinary course there.

"Who knows the secret tomorrow will hold?
We don't really need to know
'Cause you're here with me now, I don' t want you to go
You're here with me now, I don't want you to go"

Osamu pov
As I got my timetable for first semester of college I was walking to the cooking and culinary department I walked passed many college students to get to my course. So, a week later this new girl moved into the same college accommodation apartments and apparently she is doing music course with Eita semi. But what shocked me more about the strange girl was that she could cook as well but never got to see here at all well I mean we both were doing different courses but still.

"Maybe we're prefect Strangers
Maybe it's not forever
Maybe the night will change us
Maybe we'll stay together
Maybe we'll walk away
Maybe we'll realize
We're only human
Maybe we don't need a reason"

So, osamu wanted to know more about this strange new girl wanted to get to know you. As the days turn into weeks that turned into years he still hadn't got a chance to talk to you. So, as graduation came up for both you and osamu and Eita and all the other college students parting ways once again. You and Eita going on to be in musician band and osamu going on to be the Onwer of his very onw restaurant called the Onigiri miya.

"Maybe we're prefect Strangers
Maybe it's not forever
Maybe the night will change us
Maybe we'll stay together
Maybe we'll walk away
Maybe we'll realize
We're only human
Maybe we don't need a reason"

"Come on, come on, come over
Maybe we don't need a reason why
Come on, come on, come over"

5 years later
Osamu Miya ssaw you again on the weekend and got lucky by getting a hold of your number you guys started to talk for hours and hours. So, very weekend if possible he would ask you out on a dates like to a local restaurant a couple of times or a Netflix and chill date at his place until you guys were in from a one year relationship then to a two year relationship then to a three year relationship where he got you a Russian blue kitten and to now being in a four year relationship go on five year relationship soon.

"No one but you got me feeling this way
There's so much we can't explain
Maybe we're helping each other escape
I'm with you"

So you and your lesbian BFF rika and her girlfriend were help you find a gift for osamu for his birthday that was coming up like a month . You going into every story to a gift after picking up a bag of clothing.